Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Pippa & Rubie Rosa x - Central Milton Keynes  (Read 1663 times)

41 review(s) for English pippa xx (26 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593743) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrplumber

British Pippa - External Link/Members Only
Rubie Rosa x - External Link/Members Only

Pippa is def older than advertised and a little bit chunkier than her photos but otherwise quite attractive
Rubie is as described, a bit chubby and busty

Other than that the photos and descriptions are about right

incall in an appt next to train station in Central Milton Keynes

Paid £300 for 1 hr duo with both girls.  Confirmed by text in advance for what I wanted and it was agreed DFK kissing, fingering, OWO from both girls and girl on girl.

Money was exchanged and both girls came in got undressed.

Kissing from both was pecks at most.  I asked for DFK and Pippa said no she doesn’t do that so just light pecks, tried fingering her and every time she put her hand out to stop me.  Pippa started to suck me off but not OWO and Rubie started to talk dirty.  Then Pippa said to Rubie your turn and Pippa disappeared for 10 mins.  Rubie sucked me for a few mins then started to fuck me, and just as I as getting into it, Ruby came back and said "my turn now" and then Rubie disappeared leaving me with just Pippa. 

Pippa said she had no more condoms so couldn't fuck me so removed the condom and started to give me a HJ.  Then after just a few mins Rubie came back in they swapped and Pippa dissapeard again.  Rubie said the same line about not fucking me again because they had no more condoms.  She gave me a HJ, I came then she said time up after about 20 mins in total.

I explained that I had paid for 1 hour, and she said, I must have misunderstood.

Overall a shoddy service, not as described.  Rubie fucked me, Pippa didnt, no fingering, no kissing and no girl on girl and appt cut short by 30 mins.  No point having an argument with them, they clearly know what they are doing, but I was furious.  The two girls were only together in the room for about 5 mins at the same time, and I was overcharged.  These two are clearly working together to rip off punters. 

Avoid pair of them
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:18:17 am by mrplumber »

Offline Flair99

I had arranged a meeting with them both but turned up and then radio silence. Sounds like I  had a lucky escape.

Online scouting

What a dreadful experience. Thanks for sharing

Offline Flightfan

That is shocking. Sorry to hear this OP but  really appreciate the heads up. Like many others on here, I'll be steering clear of these SP's.

Offline Bornslippy

pair of bang average robbing cunts. sorry about your meet OP and thanks for warning others. £300!!!!

Offline SonofAJohn

Sorry for the bad experience OP, absolutely trash bunch of working girls

Offline simon07

Pippa has 10 negatives and that will always mark her.
Been around for 8-10 years and was good at first, now it’s a money grabbing game.
Buyer beware!

Offline londonchap

I can't believe anyone would have read my review of Pippa and still booked her! She looks nothing like her photos and gave the worst experience I've ever had with a pro. Avoid at all costs.

Offline Bornslippy

Read the dogshit AW feedback and you would think it's the girl in the photos..