Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV Chanel XXL- Watford - Incredible Cock & Fuck!  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Hansthatdodishes

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Watford (above Starbucks)
Pics - Yes it's the person in the photos
Time - 1hr - £150 (stayed well over)
Cock - Huge & Thick

Looks wise, not my type really... but I had heard good things about this SP, huge cock and most importantly for me a great fuck. Well I can confirm it is all true!

From the moment I walked in she was all over me - she is versatile (both ways) and really enjoyed being rimmed. I was well up for fucking her too which I think she defin enjoys but as it transpires she took a blue pill earlier and her cock was already so fucking hard!  I first wanted to try deepthroating it... no chance! But I enjoyed trying as a lot of 69 followed with rimming both ways - often switching from PS to GF experience. There was absolutely no rush to go through some sort of routine (clearly new to the game)... She kisses passionately too. On with the condom and she took her time putting her tool in and even asked if I wanted poppers too. She fucks at all different speeds and I am she sure can cater for all clients... I had to beg her to stop on a number of occasions as she was going like a train and with that dick too, it was defin reaching my limit!

I would certainly return/recommend, even if it was just for the cock which in my humble opinion falls easily into my top 3 of all time for hardness, length & girth combined as she has all 3 in abundance.

Offline tantraman

Cock - Huge & Thick ... falls easily into my top 3 of all time for hardness, length & girth combined as she has all 3 in abundance.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Voyager

External Link/Members Only

Venue - Watford (above Starbucks)
Pics - Yes it's the person in the photos
Time - 1hr - £150 (stayed well over)
Cock - Huge & Thick

Looks wise, not my type really... but I had heard good things about this SP, huge cock and most importantly for me a great fuck. Well I can confirm it is all true!

From the moment I walked in she was all over me - she is versatile (both ways) and really enjoyed being rimmed. I was well up for fucking her too which I think she defin enjoys but as it transpires she took a blue pill earlier and her cock was already so fucking hard!  I first wanted to try deepthroating it... no chance! But I enjoyed trying as a lot of 69 followed with rimming both ways - often switching from PS to GF experience. There was absolutely no rush to go through some sort of routine (clearly new to the game)... She kisses passionately too. On with the condom and she took her time putting her tool in and even asked if I wanted poppers too. She fucks at all different speeds and I am she sure can cater for all clients... I had to beg her to stop on a number of occasions as she was going like a train and with that dick too, it was defin reaching my limit!

I would certainly return/recommend, even if it was just for the cock which in my humble opinion falls easily into my top 3 of all time for hardness, length & girth combined as she has all 3 in abundance.

I second all of that.

Cock is quite big but the photos do not show the real scale of it.

Online Often Visitor

Unless its moved Watford is not in London :yahoo: