Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Isis - Oxford. TOFTT, and walked  (Read 782 times)

Offline lamboman

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour but paid £50.

Well I guess TOFTT with a TS is a risky choice but Maria wasn't that far away and she looked great on BP.
Comms were easy by text on the day,allowed me to delay by half an hour so all good.
Location is Headington so at least avoids the Peoples Republic of Oxford city centre,still the usual hold ups around the ring road.
Parked up and was just about to txt when she txtd me asking for confirmation  :dash:
Anyway she was ready,house number given and I asked for the door colour just to be sure.She told me her car colour and I missed the next txt she sent which was "FFS what now" if I'd seen that I'd have turned around right then.
House is not discreet a slightly down market house on an estate,safe enough though.
Usual behind the door palaver,I looked up and I mean up to be greeted by Maria in a silk gown and high heels although why she felt the need for those god knows.
Taken through the messy lounge where there was another girl with her back to me on the sofa.
This had been mentioned as a threesome opportunity in comms along with extras such as fisting and pissing  :scare:
I skilfully sidestepped the two kittens roaming around and followed Maria up to the bedroom,I could really only make out some pretty skinny legs.
Into the bedroom and I'm already thinking of leaving,I'm 5.10 and very athletic so there's not much to me and she must have been over a foot taller than me and much thinner than I envisaged.
She also has a really deep voice and was more masculine than I expected,to be honest I felt like a little boy about to sleep with a drag queen.
She does though have her own hair and tits though,she handily asked 30 or 60 mins so I downgraded to 30.
When I see a TS I at least want the perception that it's a woman with a cock there was none of that here.
Shower and drink offered so I go for a shower to have a little word with myself.
Now I've an almost photographic memory but I checked her pictures on my phone and it's certainly the same person.
Anyway there's some talking between the two which I mistook for another guy being there because of her deep voice  :lol:
The bathroom was a shithole to be honest and I wasn't stepping in the bath without cleaning,the toilet was at 45 degrees to the wall so that didn't look great so I put my clothes back on and went back in the bedroom.
The other girl was a handy excuse to say I was uncomfortable and wanted to leave,she did try and make me stay and offered half the money back which seemed fair as it was me that was leaving.
So she walks me out and the other girl turns around now and she looks great  :dash: I have not been able to find her profile anywhere though so I expect she just joins in if you want a threesome.
Maria calls me silly or something as I leave but not in a nasty way.
When I get in the car she txts me back as she wants to fuck me because I'm cute,I reply I wasn't comfortable.
Then another txt saying her friend can leave and I can come.
Anyway no dice from me but for those reasons I'm giving it a neutral not negative as she could have just taken the money for nothing.
I've done this so you don't have to,another lesson learned.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 03:42:57 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac