Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Ninah Fox - Portsmouth/Southsea  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Hungyorkie

Good evening all,

My first double review. This is a TS review, can mods move it to the TS section please?

External Link/Members Only

PART 1.

So here goes, as per the link I had the horn for a TS who was packing a weapon.. See attached lol.

When - 30 Aug, PM
Where - Portsmouth/Southsea
Cost - £100 for 30 mins, agreed price.

So i saw her ad and decided to TOFTT as I could not find any reviews online. I gave her a call, very limited English which resulted in her hanging up and we reverted to text. Time and price agreed and address given, the usual normalities 'message 30 mins before etc etc'. Off I popped to freshen up.

Fast forward a bit, I messaged her to let her know that I was on my way to which she replied 'ok bb i wait on you'  good stuff!!

30 mins out i messaged her to say I was 30 mins away, I did the same at 20 mins away, all at her request as agreed. This is where it gets weird..

I get a reply from her when I was literally about 7 mins away saying, 'sorry bb i didn't think you come, im not here, however maybe my sister Alicia could help'? I am like WTF, a 3 hour ish round trip and she pulls this on me. I refused her offer and gave her a call which she didnt answer. Pissed off i looked for a plan B, I then get a  message from her asking where I am and that she is only here for a short time and that if i wanted I could drive back, pick her up and take her to Southampton where she would only charge me half the price and we can get dirty on the way, baring in mind she told me 10 mins earlier that she wasn't there!! Shocked i just blocked her number, very strange actions and something i wasn't willing to take the risk with.

So still with the horn I went with plan B which was with Curvy Sexy Nicol 69. I will post a seperate review for this in due course.

Offline ichigo00

oh wow that sucks!
Thanks for the warning!
Its funny how she says she is only in Portsmouth for a short time and yet on her profile it indicates she is still in Portsmouth. Looks like she couldnt hustle her way to Southampton.  :sarcastic: :lol:

Offline BogBog1

She's showing up as in Bristol now and I'm quite tempted ONLY because the options in Bristol have been so crappy for so long....

Offline Hungyorkie

She's showing up as in Bristol now and I'm quite tempted ONLY because the options in Bristol have been so crappy for so long....

Good luck 😬😬