Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jenny - Bracknell, Berks  (Read 11379 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2017957) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only

This is a TS review so don't read if its not your thing
Visited Jenny mid Feb

100 half hour 150 hour went for half hour

Place house in newish looking area plenty of street parking been there before visited ts Nita

Looks Jenny looks like photos if not a bit better in person and sounds feminine

Communication by text all easy to arrange asked her to wear one of her outfits

Service got to house let in she took me upstairs into bedroom it was nice and tidy got the money out of the way back in she came. Jenny had on school girl outfit with stockings she looked great with long black hair. She asked me to undress and would I like a massage. Yes I said we kissed light kiss with some tongue, felt nice . She gave massage on my back this felt good nice and firm, then turned over bit more kissing I push my tongue deeper Jenny was ok will this and responded with dfk. Then she asked if I wanted oral with or without I said without., she went to work o  my cock it felt good then we moved into 69 her cock was nice and hard about 5.5 Inch .
She said she likes to top so i said ok fuck me.  She put a cushion under me and fucked me getting harder and faster I was ready to blow my load but held on as she then moved back to sucki g my cock. I asked her to kiss me we dfk while she wanked me off untill I cum.
Had a chat about her covid vaccine she had just had got dressed and left

Would I go back yes good service friendly and feminine  :D

Offline markey174

She has been around a long time. I’ll copy below my comments about her in my review of the girls that I have seen over the years. The only change is that she told me recently that she now lives in Southend.

Jenny (7/10). "Suitcase".A top Thai ts. Travels constantly and the last time is spoke to her still had no permanent base. Comes from the same town as Thaiya and Anonymous and the only thing resembling a base for her is when she stays at Thaiya's flat in Victoria for a couple of weeks.

Offline Salfordslayer

Bracknell is Berkshire not Surrey

Offline Dudette4

How old do you think she looks?