Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: July Angel TS - WOW! Leamington  (Read 10611 times)

Offline JoeSmooth

Warning - TS review

External Link/Members Only

Comms good, polite, helpful, prompt

Location Leamington Brunswick St, cheap clean studio flat, car park behind

Paid £150 for 60min

Girl: Absolutely stunning, Brazilian (she says), long dark glossy hair, slim, well made B cup boobs, nice arse, pale skin, pale pink lipstick, better looking than the photos, penis has been photoshopped about 6" not very thick, I would consider her one of the best looking women I've ever been close to, let alone trans. This link is the one she looks most like:

(Please could someone upload this, I can't for some reason!)

Service: Not particularly passionate, she seems a bit shy, but keen to please. Started with covered oral on me, kissed but no FK, while I fingered her arse and felt her relax. Then covered oral on her. Then she used a toy on me to relax me and I used poppers, and she fucked me in doggie and lying flat for about 15min. We swapped and I dildoed her ass to open her up before slipping in to the balls and giving her a hard fuck that she took like a champ. She said she was unable to come for me as she'd just come already so I lay on my back and came with her stroking my balls, kissing my neck and looking deep into my eyes. She started clearing up immediately and offered me a shower so keep your orgasm to the end of the session as she seems to regard that as the final whistle.

She is there until Wednesday then she's not sure if she's going to go back to Italy or elsewhere. Worth catching before she goes frankly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mancsguy1975

There are so many TS reviews lately on here. I have nothing against people who partake - is there a way to filter for us who only prefer pussy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 08:21:32 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline shed

There are so many TS reviews lately on here. I have nothing against people who partake - is there a way to filter for us who only prefer pussy.

Simple, don't read them  :hi:

Offline Punter S Thompson

Yeah I agree.
 I've nothing against gays you but should be able to filter it out or have it in a separate section. 
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bbois77

Yeah I agree.
 I've nothing against gays you but should be able to filter it out or have it in a separate section.

Ahhhhhh, another closet homophobe, or have you just come out?  :hi:

Ahhhhhh, another closet homophobe, or have you just come out?  :hi:
Did you read the part where I said that I have nothing against them?

Offline Spurt

Don't tell us that they are some of your best friends.

Offline bbois77

Did you read the part where I said that I have nothing against them?

The very tone and fact that you separated out a section of the sexual spectrum on UKP clearly means you have  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

TS Review - July Angel TS Leamington WOW!

How much more of a warning do you need not to look?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Yeah I agree.

TS Review - July Angel TS Leamington WOW!

...again... :rolleyes:

Offline BromsgroveFella

The posts do have a "TS" marker on them, surely that's enough? Never tried it but fascinates me..

Offline chickenwing

Remember that pastor in the US who hated gay people and preached against them? Then it turned out he was caught with a rent boy sniffing coke!

No offence to anyone in the closet or am insinuating anything but sometimes the people who protest the most are just finding a way to  express their own internal conflicts.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2021, 11:14:40 pm by chickenwing »

Offline winkywanky

Remember that pastor in the US who hated gay people and preached against them? Then it turned out he was caught with a rent boy sniffing coke!

No offence to anyone in the closet or am insinuating anything but sometimes the people who protest the most are just finding a way to  express their own internal conflicts.

You know that, I know that, most of the guys who see TSs know that...

The very tone and fact that you separated out a section of the sexual spectrum on UKP clearly means you have  :hi:
Your logic is very flawed.

Offline Field69r

OP, you say she performed covered oral, was that at your request? Her website states blowjob without and CIM?

Offline Mr_Rist

Warning - TS review

Comms good, polite, helpful, prompt

Location Leamington Brunswick St, cheap clean studio flat, car park behind

Paid £150 for 60min

Girl: Absolutely stunning, Brazilian (she says), long dark glossy hair, slim, well made B cup boobs, nice arse, pale skin, pale pink lipstick, better looking than the photos, penis has been photoshopped about 6" not very thick, I would consider her one of the best looking women I've ever been close to, let alone trans. This link is the one she looks most like:

(Please could someone upload this, I can't for some reason!)

Service: Not particularly passionate, she seems a bit shy, but keen to please. Started with covered oral on me, kissed but no FK, while I fingered her arse and felt her relax. Then covered oral on her. Then she used a toy on me to relax me and I used poppers, and she fucked me in doggie and lying flat for about 15min. We swapped and I dildoed her ass to open her up before slipping in to the balls and giving her a hard fuck that she took like a champ. She said she was unable to come for me as she'd just come already so I lay on my back and came with her stroking my balls, kissing my neck and looking deep into my eyes. She started clearing up immediately and offered me a shower so keep your orgasm to the end of the session as she seems to regard that as the final whistle.

She is there until Wednesday then she's not sure if she's going to go back to Italy or elsewhere. Worth catching before she goes frankly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I do like my TS with a nice thick meaty cock.... i hate it when there is photoshopping going on.

Having said that, she could be of interest when I next find myself in the area.

Offline 0ralist

Yeah I agree.

Here is a funny one - I'm not attracted to men (masculine*) males, yet a feminine trans is a real turn on.
I'm not gay and so not look for males at all.
I do think being attracted to a trans is an acquired taste and the whole chick with a dick come into play.
But as said before if you do not want to read the review just skip it by.
TS reviews are valid and help the gents that want to partake
In the services these ladies provide.

I for one value a TS review. (Having said that I have only ever seen one TS a few years ago).

Thanks for the review OP  :thumbsup:

:hi:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline tempwork

Why do we have to label every thing. To each his own, if the heading interests you read it, if you have a comment post it.

Offline JoeSmooth

Simple, don't read them  :hi:

To be fair I agree too, if I want one or the other it would make most sense to look in that section. I don't really know what it means regarding my sexuality. I don't find men attractive at all but a feminine TS is a turn on. I suppose strictly speaking that makes me Bi, I don't really care to be honest. It would bother me if it was a liking for kids or eating shit but this just seems as bit less kinky than liking to be pissed on. I suppose it's a small natural step from anal and liking prostate massage, two things that the majority of men would enjoy in the right circumstances...

Offline JoeSmooth

OP, you say she performed covered oral, was that at your request? Her website states blowjob without and CIM?

I didn't ask for uncovered. I don't know if she would have refused or not. Sorry 😔

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

Yeah I agree.

its funny how its typically only straight men that actually fancy trans women, "gays" only go for men... trans women is purely a straight male thing, and if you dont like them, maybe thats saying something about you?  hmmm

Offline alibirmingham

Why has a 9 month old post been bumped up for??

And for the record there is now a specific section for TS reviews.

Offline PirloBirmingham

shame she's gone now. I'm struggling to find a good TS punt for the next few days.