Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX+STELLA+XX (Enfield EN2)  (Read 1628 times)

4 review(s) for Stella Dreamgirl xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Hot Stella xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She also had another profile listed here:  >  External Link/Members Only

Services:
None.

Price: £0 (would have been £70 per hour).

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's.

Free parking near by (less than a few mins walk).
Overground = Enfield Town less 10 mins walk. Tube = Cockfosters or Turnpike lane + 20min bus ride.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures:  :unknown:

The girl:   :unknown:

Reason for this Negative:

Its the second time, I've been to this posted code and had my time wasted (I used a different punting phone/sim card this time).

She (or the maid) sounded as if they just got up in the afternoon  :dash:

I called, and given the line:
call me 20 mins before
This doesn't work with me as I don't want to be double booked or have to wait around, when I can avoid it.
So confirmed some details and booked 30 mins later, than I wanted. I backed this up with a text.
Then I had to chase for the post code, (even though is displayed on the A/W profile).
But I still had time for my other plans that day. As I was not far to far away, from were I needed to be.
As requested call and text before my arrive, no reply. So called 5 min before, the agreed booking time.

Once at the location she sounded confused on the phone, as if she didn't understand.
When I told her I was at the postcode, and I was asked to wait 10 mins.
I told her, she can have 10min but we agreed a time and I don't like to be kept waiting.

I waited 10min and called for the flat number and given a flat number that wasn't there  :wackogirl:
So I text asking for it, no reply, called again and the phone rung to answer phone.
At this point we were 20 min passed the agreed start time. So I walked and booked plan B, a reg and had a very good punt.

Nearly 1 hour of my time wasted, due to travel and waiting around.

Below is a picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:12:18 am by The_Don »

Offline lovemachine

Sorry to hear you got messed about and had your time wasted (twice).Do you think they are fake or do they double book punters.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear you got messed about and had your time wasted (twice).Do you think they are fake or do they double book punters.

Another review on UKP of her, was rated as positive https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=103353.msg1220636#msg1220636 

My experience with her, was having my time wasted  :thumbsdown:

Her flat mate (Barbie), currently has 2 negatives for time wasting > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=9649  but may had, more as Barbie had different profiles (stated on her current A/W page).

The same may be for said for STELLA. May be another member can link to it, if this is the case :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:48:02 am by The_Don »

tristen92

Is the reg you saw instead near to Enfield? If so, care to share?

Offline The_Don

Is the reg you saw instead near to Enfield? If so, care to share?

I've reviewed the reg already  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:20:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline jesus_jones

I called Barbie two times when I was passing through Enfield town but no answer.

Her address is actually on her profile (same with Stella) minus the flat number.

Sorry to read this shit review, Don. Seems like they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the heads up
FM the clit on this girl looks huge!! (from the profile pic)

Offline The_Don

I called Barbie two times when I was passing through Enfield town but no answer.

Her address is actually on her profile (same with Stella) minus the flat number.

Sorry to read this shit review, Don. Seems like they couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Thanks jesus_jones. I YMMV, with any W/G and I hope my wasted time will save, some other punters from the same outcome.

Punting a different W/G, I was sent to a wrong location before for a punt   :dash: 

Since that day I now confirm via texts, for times, and or before I travel and when I'm not far from the location. 

I did note the post code on the profile was the same as Barbie. Thus I was willing to walk after being messed around and had my plan B in place.

Offline blue

Sorry you got messed about Don. I tried to re-book since my last review and my texts were ignored, I thought it was just me as I used the same number and assumed she didn't want to see me again  :unknown:

Hopefully your review will save punters from being fucked about  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Sorry you got messed about Don. I tried to re-book since my last review and my texts were ignored, I thought it was just me as I used the same number and assumed she didn't want to see me again  :unknown:

Hopefully your review will save punters from being fucked about  :hi:

Thanks, blue.

IMO, its better if a W/G is direct and states, she doesn't want to see a punter again. I know it can be frustrating, at times. 
As I've, been messed around a few times before and its not good. I dislike it, when a W/G External Link/Members Only not addressing the core of an issue.

Having several sims cards on the go and I some times change my punting phone (I have a few). I find it useful to be able to sim cards or phones when needed.

JB90

Thanks for the review.

It's such a shame that Enfield doesn't have any decent working girls on AW (it seems).

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

It's such a shame that Enfield doesn't have any decent working girls on AW (it seems).

I've had some good (sub £100 P/H) punts over the years in Enfield but not recently.

It very slim picking currently and this is a shame. As its local to me (driving wise) and has good public transport links (bus and train).
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:49:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

I've had some good (sub £100 P/H) punts over the years in Enfield but not recently.

It very slim picking currently and this is a shame. As its local to me (driving wise) and has good public transport links (bus and train).

everywhere in London at present
keep the network current as I think next two months will be sparse   :cool: