Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top treatment. Southampton.  (Read 1222 times)

Offline 0ty

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works.
I can’t post a sensible review due to lager.
Was in town had a lot of beer and decided it was a good idea to get a rub and tug.
The place is hell to find especially when under the influence but I think once found it seemed discreet. Once arrived £30 for half hour, can’t comment on quality of massage can’t remember. £40 for B2B. Girl no name (didn’t ask) amazing figure was polite. In her terrible English was telling me I was drunk ( as if I didn’t know!!!).
Good suck of nips grope of arse and feel of moistness further under. 
She licked balls and shaft although briefly and told me to take myself to the point where she finished the job.
As I was falling back into my clothes she pointed to her bits and said next time not drunk. So FS obviously on offer. Amazing the things you do remember.
Sorry to be no more use and no idea if the same girl will be there again ever.
£70 total paid and very little memory of the event making me feel like absolute shit. However the small recollections seemed good.
Only posting to advise that the offers here could be good. No idea of price though.

Offline sunbunny

It's even more enjoyable there when you're not drunk. The ladies might not be in the first flush of youth but they are always enthusiastic. It's been my first choice in Southampton for years.