Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: top three punts..value,service and looks  (Read 1196 times)

Offline brumrock

Loads of threads and reviews on here,, who would you guys nominate as your top three punts?

Offline steve7458

Top of my list:

Holly - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2nd:

Amber - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

3rd:

Princess - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've stuck to the East Midlands area as the post is in that thread, albeit I may just make 1 change if I went beyond that region.

Offline Lt Shaffer

Sadly, most of the more desirable WGs that I've seen in the East Midlands have either moved away from the area or are no longer working at all!  Such is the punting desert that we live in.  There's only two I can think of who I would see again around here ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not seen Holly and given the queue I doubt that I will!

Offline monkeybucket

Sadly, most of the more desirable WGs that I've seen in the East Midlands have either moved away from the area or are no longer working at all!  Such is the punting desert that we live in.  There's only two I can think of who I would see again around here ...

I've not seen Holly and given the queue I doubt that I will!

I'd second these wg's holly is tremendous and true gfe(possibly too good) and sara is the the complete opposite pure filth who loves it up the bum, I nearly fell down the stairs afterwards my legs were like jelly.
I'd add Alex stone ( on mobile can't link ) and diamond in the ruff (vickie) to this. i know thats 4 but still..

Offline j122

This was a actually pretty hard to do as the ladies I've seen have all been good punts, but here's the 3 east mids that are still active.

1. Veronica Diamond: Nice Polish girl that nearly got a 5th pop out of me in 2hrs.
External Link/Members Only

2. Jessica95: My first punt & bum fun experience. Nice girl who took it like a trooper.

3. EnglishPhoebe: Good gfe, loves kissing & has a lovely tight pussy.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Favour please....

I have already created a similar great punts in the East Midlands thread (following comments by some posters that the East Midlands was a punting desert).

If not already done so, could the above posters please add their top 3 punts to the following thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50543.0

Cheers.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 10:10:16 am by CoolTiger »