Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely lena of Nottingham.  (Read 1251 times)

Offline wazza

Hi,  was wondering if anyone has seen her lately.  On her profile she mentions that she is working in nottingham till later this year.  Any idea when she plans to move and where to?

Been meaning to see a thai girl for gfe experience.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online RedKettle

I like her but it is a slightly different experience.  See the reviews for more detail.  :hi:

Offline wazza

Thanks for the reply.  Have read the reviews on here.

Looking at AW she seems the only decent thai girl in Notts who offers gfe and seems reliable.  By that I mean there is no bait and switch and one knows what to expect.

Unless there is another thai girl in notts that I am unaware of.

Online RedKettle

I think you are right that she is a genuine girl and it is a gfe - slightly different as highlighted in the reviews.

Not sure about other Thai girls but there are threads on here to help, such as

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42344.25

which I started some time ago, although more Leicester than Nottingham.

Offline wazza

Thanks.  Will look into this.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hi,  was wondering if anyone has seen her lately.  On her profile she mentions that she is working in nottingham till later this year.  Any idea when she plans to move and where to?

Been meaning to see a thai girl for gfe experience.

I've seen Lena 3 times since my original review and have no complaints. She's gotten better with familiarity and is good fun - I'll probably try and see her a couple more times before she heads north.

:hi:

Online RedKettle

Yes I will get a visit or two in with her - especially if I need to be relaxed and cleaned!!

Where is she going - please tell me Sheffield that would be very handy and fill a gap in my "network"?

Offline wazza

Same here, would love to know when and where she is relocating to.