Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bbwxbjxqueen Northants  (Read 599 times)

Offline badder

External Link/Members Only

Anyone got any info on this one. She's a big girl... Maybe to big for me but was thinking of TOFTT. E mailed her but got no reply. Fancied a quick pump and dump so we will see

Offline Moreish

She a big ole unit pal, saw her back in summer 2016, when she opened the door I thought OMG what I'm I doing here, first ever punt , just wanted a quick BJ , and TBH took the lot right to the back of her throat, £30 in and out in 15 mins flat, remember thinking this is what it must be like doing my grandma lol .  :scare:

:hi: M

Offline Wadebridge

External Link/Members Only
Anyone got any info on this one. She's a big girl... Maybe to big for me but was thinking of TOFTT. E mailed her but got no reply. Fancied a quick pump and dump so we will see
If you do go, I don't believe you will be TOFTT-ing.
I believe this is a reinvention of the same woman who used to be called bj queen.
I can't confirm this though, as I've not seen her myself, size 28 is above my limit.
There exists a review on here for her here.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56916.0
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline badder

Yes that definitely looks like the same woman, even got the same nose stud. Great detective work. Previous reviews sound good so will give her a go. Be interesting to see if she's still so passionate

Offline MajorPayne

Size 28! that's a big lady.

Normal price for 30 minutes in Northampton is £60 so she is costly.

Offline Moreish

Offline regular_guy

i did get a BJ from her years ago - always remember it as she said "let me do it with no hands".

she had my cumming in her mouth in under 10 minutes,  was really good. :D

Offline postman341

I have had the pleasure of seeing her twice but it was quite a few years ago now.......yes she is a big woman with big jugs but wow can she give a good blowjob and best of all she swallows the lot straight down.I would say go for a visit she has a nice clean house located in Far Cotton quite close to St Leonards Rd.

Offline badder

Booked in for next week... Will do a review afterwards
Sounds like it will be worth it for the blowjob alone

Offline MajorPayne

I have had the pleasure of seeing her twice but it was quite a few years ago now.......yes she is a big woman with big jugs but wow can she give a good blowjob and best of all she swallows the lot straight down.I would say go for a visit she has a nice clean house located in Far Cotton quite close to St Leonards Rd.
Purely as a comparison, Charmaine also swallows and is £60/60 minutes rather than £65/30 minutes.   If you are clean/hygienic  Charmaine will also rim you.

Notice Bbwxbjxqueen charges £50 extra for anal and Charmaine is only £20 extra for anal.   Obviously depends on what you want.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 09:18:51 am by MajorPayne »

Offline badder

Major Payne I have seen and reviewed charmaine before so I know what an excellent SP she is and also the best VFM punt I've had. Was going to see her last week but had travel issues with the floods. I will see her again but just wanted to try something different this time especially since both are within 30 mins of me. £70 is pretty much my limit for HH so I'm happy with the price.

Offline MajorPayne