Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miamassage - Leicester TOFT?  (Read 5028 times)

Offline imran1234

External Link/Members Only

Curious about this profile as fb now stacking up and she offers what i can best describe as an in between service (between full service and FBSM). As she provides massage on a bed as body to body (by the sounds of it) with kissing (dont know if DFK) and for an extra £20 owo and cim. In addition she says you can cum twice in an hour booking (her shortest booking time). I know its still 120 an hour but .....

Has anybody had the pleasure? I may be wrong but the first couple of feedbacks look like they maybe from a member here?

Has anyone seen her?

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

£100/hr + £20 for owo and cim. Just doesn't feel like good value for just FBSM you could get more at newthaihouse even full service for the same price if not less

Offline Leicestergent100

£100/hr + £20 for owo and cim. Just doesn't feel like good value for just FBSM you could get more at newthaihouse even full service for the same price if not less

Agreed, probably isn't fantastic value, but I must admit that kind of "in between" offering does interest me for some reason or other.  Especially as I haven't punted in a while haha!!

Anyone got any more info on her?  Be very interesting to hear. :thumbsup:

Offline 12yoyoyo

I had a look at her profile.  She does not offer penetration.  So it is basically rub, tug and blow.  I did like the look of her pics so I have sent her a message on AW.  No reply yet.  Her phone goes straight to voicemail.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I had a look at her profile.  She does not offer penetration.  So it is basically rub, tug and blow.  I did like the look of her pics so I have sent her a message on AW.  No reply yet.  Her phone goes straight to voicemail.

Correct about no penetration, which makes £120 expensive for a rub n tug, B2B and OWO.

When did you contact her? Her profile says she mainly works Thursdays to Sundays.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline imran1234

wow a full 6 weeks! Does it pay that well ha ha

Offline Leicestergent100

Well that's a bastard!  :( Fingers crossed she starts missing the money enough so that handbag/Botox/holiday/car suddenly looks too appealing to resist haha

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline rajpat12

Her adultwork profile says retired but I did see her once in December.
It was a proper deep massage with body to body in the latter stages. When turned over is when the fun really started.  Dfk was included. She is very sexy with lovely large nutural breasts. It's a little odd that she's retired already because she did tell me she was going on a weeks course to learn different massage techniques.
I'm hoping she decides to start working again as despite the cost is the best massage I've had. Easily beats the thai establishments.

Offline Alexkent

I met her back in January and she is just amazing and very seductive I must say. She has very nice breast and gives the best sloppy blowjobs I ever got and the experience itself was very memorable. It’s a shame she retired early, but she did tell me has a massage course starting this month that’s pretty short. So she might be back, stay tuned lads!

Paki.superman

I had to make a account just NOW, to express my saddness hahah :D.. i honestly didnt know she had retired  till NOW.. she said she was coming back on the begining of feb, i thought she was coming back. She will be dearly missed by her 'client' lol she was good at what she was doing.. looks like ill have to eat garlic bread and pot noodles and eat away my sadness haha :lol: i hope she does come back thou..

Offline HailWood

Why no reviews guys!
No point coming on here to state how good she’s was AFTER she has retired. :angry:

streetfighter1975

She sounded Good! Maybe she's made enough money to go home for a few months. That's normally the case.

Offline rajpat12

...and she's back guys.... although she seems to have a nutter stalking her and thus the alert on her profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Interestingly

Q. Have you been to Leicester before ?   

A. Yes I was in Leicester last year around Christmas time, possibly we have met before

+447921515888

I have a feeling that we discussed her on here before, FS was not on the menu.

...and she's back guys.... although she seems to have a nutter stalking her and thus the alert on her profile.

Thanks for the update Raj. Yes, this was the thread on her and last year FS was not on the menu.

She is now quoting £200 for 1hr with FS on the menu. Here's the thread started on her for this year.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233951.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Profile now Erotic Content Provider only.

Offline StarExtra

I’ve been searching a long time to find Mia’s profile. I visted her 2-3 times last year and it was AMAZING. Fantastic massage, lots of DFK and her OWO is one of the best i’ve had. She loves to spit on your cock and stroke it while making eye contact. She has a great body and a very pretty face to match. £100 all in can be pricey, but for me, it was worth it. I’ll be keeping a look out for her profile and will definitely book myself in!

Offline HailWood

I’ve been searching a long time to find Mia’s profile. I visted her 2-3 times last year and it was AMAZING. Fantastic massage, lots of DFK and her OWO is one of the best i’ve had. She loves to spit on your cock and stroke it while making eye contact. She has a great body and a very pretty face to match. £100 all in can be pricey, but for me, it was worth it. I’ll be keeping a look out for her profile and will definitely book myself in!
Yet no reviews!
Are you the nutter which Rajpat says is stalking her?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline rajpat12

She's back from tomorrow till the 11th, working from the same apartment as last time which is 2 mins walk from the train station.
I'm seeing her tomorrow and if she says it's OK then I'll post her number up.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline rajpat12

BTW guys, don't worry about there being no pics of her.
She's naturally very pretty, doesn't need a lot of makeup like other girls, and her creamy middle eastern complextion is flawless.
Also those tits are to die for. Natural and big.
I'm looking forward to seeing her again today.
Enjoy guys.

Offline Hotdogboy88

BTW guys, don't worry about there being no pics of her.
She's naturally very pretty, doesn't need a lot of makeup like other girls, and her creamy middle eastern complextion is flawless.
Also those tits are to die for. Natural and big.
I'm looking forward to seeing her again today.
Enjoy guys.

Thanks for that mate. Shame she has no contact number there other than the viva street secured number which make me fetunrasy.  :scare:

Offline rajpat12

Offline Hotdogboy88

Contact number

Thanks again mate will try to make a booking later this week.

Offline MajorPayne

£100 for a hand job seems expensive.

Offline Donkey

£100 for a hand job seems expensive.

Her aw did say B2B and DFK were included in £100 p/h. No mention on her website though so I would check first when booking. I’d like to see her but I’m too busy this week.

Offline rajpat12

I can confirm that she does do fk and b2b in her £100 pH appointment, I've seen her twice in the last month and she's bloody good at it as well.

Offline Janjakson1

Meet this girl in London she do good massage maybe 2 star I can give out of 5 and do full service if you agree before meet so 2 hour full service 250 it was OK. Worth a try. I won't go back just bit smelly it's.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Meet this girl in London she do good massage maybe 2 star I can give out of 5 and do full service if you agree before meet so 2 hour full service 250 it was OK. Worth a try. I won't go back just bit smelly it's.

Here we go again. Another sleeper account.

Offline rajpat12

CoolTiger I think you're right, why bother posting in here if he saw her in London. Very fishy.

Offline Janjakson1

Wow rajpat12 is like either her self or guy is telling her what's happening here. Remember this web site is for punters to notify each other for good or bad experience. Any way. She did call me and saying why I have mentioned what happened between us and I should have not made comment here so I was a bit surprised how she know I won't see this fishy girl anyway but if you are looking out to see where she is here is her new AW profil.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:40:47 pm by Janjakson1 »

Offline MajorPayne

Wow rajpat12 is like either her self or guy is telling her what's happening here. Remember this web site is for punters to notify each other for good or bad experience. Any way. She did call me and saying why I have mentioned what happened between us and I should have not made comment here so I was a bit surprised how she know I won't see this fishy girl anyway but if you are looking out to see where she is here is her new AW profil.

Personally, on principal, I hate being limited to x number of pops from a SP
"In 1hr/1.5hr booking you will have enough time to reach the orgasm only once towards the end. In 2hr booking you will have time to reach the orgasm in the first hour and the second hour".

Online Bilbao

You've been on here 2 years and no reviews?? You've seen a few girls on AW how about posting some reviews yourself? Just saying...

Offline Donkey

Remember this web site is for punters to notify each other for good or bad experience.

Oh the irony. Remind yourself and write some reviews  :lol: :lol:

Offline rajpat12

Oh the irony. Remind yourself and write some reviews  :lol: :lol:

Spot on Donkey