Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa - GFE Sheffield - Excellent VFM  (Read 2419 times)

Offline adamza

I was pleasantly surprised by this booking, and I'm sure I'll be returning at some point.

I'd never been to GFE before, however have used other parlours such as Unit8. In the past I've gone through phases of using mostly agencies...however a few of the ones I've used have closed down (e.g. IK Leeds), and to be honest the agencies don't really seem like value for money anymore, except for a few tried and trusted girls that I go back to see occasionally. I've also been having some rotten luck with independents through AW recently...so decided to go for the cheap and cheerful options of parlours and massages for the time being.

Woke up one morning and mini me was clearly in the mood for an overdue punt...did a bit of research and thought I'd try out GFE, and from the available girls that day, Pippa seemed like my type and had good reviews.

Phone call, easy comms - booked in for 30 minutes, got ready and was off.

Arrived in a not so nice area near Meadowhall...however it was daylight and businesses were open with people around so felt fine leaving my car outside.

Buzzed into the building, which looked dilapidated from outside, but was actually very nice once you get in. Paid the guy £20 and waited for Pippa to come (they were running a bit behind). Thankfully wasn't waiting too long.

I found Pippa quite attractive, mid 30s, pictures are accurate, lovely bum and pert tits, with a nice face.

Was led upstairs, we agreed services, GFE with OWO and kissing, and paid her £45 (CIM was the only other service discussed at £15 extra but I wasn't that bothered about it). I jumped in for a quick shower whilst she popped out of the room.

I waited on the bed for a few minutes for her to return. She came in and was straight on to the bed. Massage was offered but declined. Instead she started kissing my chest then moved up for some nice (light) FK. I helped her take her bra off at this point to get a nice handful of her tits, and she seemed to enjoy her nipples being sucked and played with.

Some more FK as she started to stroke mini me, and then she slid down and took me in her mouth. OWO technique was fantastic, with very little use of hands. Continued with this for a while, and she played with my balls at the same time which felt great. Decided I wanted to reciprocate as she seemed to be clean and fresh - into some 69. Her pussy tasted amazing and I was happy to get stuck in. Gave her a good finger fucking whilst licking her clit, which she either really enjoyed or she's a great actress (not that I'd care  :D).

Thought I was going to pop soon if we carried on, so suggested we get a rubber on, and she obliged. Started with her on top, and she knows how to ride a cock. Combination of grinding and bouncing which felt great and was a decent sight. Plenty of leaning in for some FK too and encouraging me to play with her tits.

Switched it up and turned her over for some doggy, her ass looked fantastic as I pounded her from behind. Felt the sap rising and I popped in the bag. She helped with the clean up which is always nice. Then accepted the massage that had been declined initially, as had about 5 minutes left. Had a nice chat with Pippa who is very pleasant. Then got dressed and departed.

Overall - £65 very well spent. I may try some of the other girls out as GFE has been added to my list of "cheap" punts - couldn't really ask for more for that price range. I'm sure I'll also see Pippa again at some point as she delivered exactly what I wanted and can't think of any negative points about the booking!

External Link/Members Only

Offline wolfiesmith69

Sounds a nice punt-always see this place when i go shopping-You can't beat a sleazy parlour punt !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online NervousJ

Was this fairly recent OP. I’m wanting to know if kissing is still available at present...

Offline adamza

Was this fairly recent OP. I’m wanting to know if kissing is still available at present...

It was fairly recent - yes. Not sure if every girl will be offering FK though. From reading recent GFE reviews, a few sounded like kissing didn't happen, so I wasn't sure what to expect...especially as receptionist advises you have to wear a mask inside the building. But once in the room, Pippa said kissing was on offer for £5 extra  :thumbsup: