Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNaomi Leeds  (Read 3797 times)

15 review(s) for NaughtyNaomi_ (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline danno2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Had 1 hour , think I paid £140? now on profile at £130

Had my eye on Naomi for the last year, but what with lockdown etc never got round to seeing until early December.
All comms were good. House that she uses is her home, a little bare but functional. I think its in Harehills, seemed ok in daytime.
Arrived at agreed time, she answered door in jeans and t-shirt , all her curves are there to see.
She is a good curvy size, size 14 seems about right, she carries it off well, as she is quite tall, and very busty. Facially attractive too. Age 27 seems to be right too.
Upstairs into a fairly basic room, she has a little get to know you chat first.
Both stripped off, some nice French kissing, she has really soft big tits, a nice clean shaved fanny.
Gave me a lovely blow job without. I returned the favour, on with a condom and then she got on top. I didn't last too long.
A little rest and she got me hard again, with some nice oral, then into missionary.
Had a little time left and she managed a third pop with a oily hand job.

All a good hour spent with Naomi who aims to please

Offline wolfiesmith69

Nice review btw-Naomi has been on my hot list for far toooo long-next year maybe !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac