Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girls in brum - what a joke  (Read 1099 times)

Hawkwind71

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (yesterday I swear this girl was white)    :unknown:

You'd think by now there would be some kind of bible on how to write a profile that might actually entice a UKP member to actually consider TOFTT. I get these alerts sent by AW just to give myself a laugh in my perverted little world. Seriously am I missing something, here is a sample from the past couple of days. I still have my options open for a soon to be realised Brum punt,  I don't think any of these stand a chance. Piss poor profile = PPP.

I also suspect that Sergei or Reggie has a hand in these profiles, if so are they so incredibly stupid to make such a poor, pathetic, patronising, pig ignorant, pass at making profiles that quite frankly insult our intelligence.

At the end of the day, its not me I worry for but the newer guys being suckered in by it. It just muddies the water so badly. I almost think AW should upgrade their minimum profile requirements to weed out some of the more mentally challenged attempts.

Rant over

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You'd think by now there would be some kind of bible on how to write a profile that might actually entice a UKP member to actually consider TOFTT. I get these alerts sent by AW just to give myself a laugh in my perverted little world. Seriously am I missing something, here is a sample from the past couple of days. I still have my options open for a soon to be realised Brum punt,  I don't think any of these stand a chance. Piss poor profile = PPP.

I also suspect that Sergei or Reggie has a hand in these profiles, if so are they so incredibly stupid to make such a poor, pathetic, patronising, pig ignorant, pass at making profiles that quite frankly insult our intelligence.

At the end of the day, its not me I worry for but the newer guys being suckered in by it. It just muddies the water so badly. I almost think AW should upgrade their minimum profile requirements to weed out some of the more mentally challenged attempts.

Rant over

If they're the worst profiles in brum your spoiled, some in the northeast don't even make sense, written by people who just cannot speak English.

Offline sushi

Pretty generic unoffensive profile, lack of info with a sprinkling of the usual bullshit but not the worst I've seen.

Hawkwind71

If they're the worst profiles in brum your spoiled, some in the northeast don't even make sense, written by people who just cannot speak English.

I actually was going to add that my alert is for a one mile radius ofpost code B1. If this is the crap we get here, imagine the whole country. I feel your pain in the north east but even more I pity the poor sods discovering AW forthe first time and thinking....    ooo goody  :yahoo:

TheNewSeeker

vw

She still is, below her bra line!  :dash:

:timeout:
Blatantly Romany, historically they are of Indian decent.  A good Romanian fraudster/pimp would have red dotted or dressed them in a sari for the photos

CarbonCopy

I can vouch for Thai Pinky 3155786 she was part of the bait and switch when I had orginally booked to see Vivian. I went through with the 1 hour booking with Pinky as she's better looking than the photos and provided full service as advertised including anal. She was very attentive as Thai's can be, this was the 2 second punt of the day and was a complete contrast to my earlier lack lustre punt with Natalieeeee 3038458 earlier in the day. In a kind off mixed up sort of way I'm pleased I met up with Pinky;- pleasurably unexpected. She's well worth a visit as she does all as advertised. ;).  I'll probably visit her again as the Thai's tend to switch location and Snowhill in Brum is within walking distance.

Hank Moody

Glad to see she has 'natural blue eyes'. I hate girls with fake eyes  :rolleyes: