Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone had the pleasure or any information this little stunner?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline sly ol fox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

might go and take a chance with this girl today, looks gorgeous, maybe to good to be true?

Offline PLeisure

Pretty. And +£20 for anal.
Please report back   :hi:

el-grecko

Bear with me, still new to the site, review will be coming up soon!

Saw her last week. Very pretty indeed just like her pics, but maybe a bit chubbier than the pics suggest. Didn't bother me at all, still found her extremely sexy (it's those eyes!) and that bubble butt was amazing. She said she was 22-23, English was good, was passionate enough, FK (not DFK - but I am not into that anyway) aplenty and her deep throat was proper deep throat - took it all the way in and stayed there for a few seconds gagging a few times! Not many WG have done/could do this to me and I was pleasantly surprised! No problem with anal either. Good punt for me, I would recommend at least a try.

Offline PLeisure

Bear with me, still new to the site, review will be coming up soon!

Saw her last week. Very pretty indeed just like her pics, but maybe a bit chubbier than the pics suggest. Didn't bother me at all, still found her extremely sexy (it's those eyes!) and that bubble butt was amazing. She said she was 22-23, English was good, was passionate enough, FK (not DFK - but I am not into that anyway) aplenty and her deep throat was proper deep throat - took it all the way in and stayed there for a few seconds gagging a few times! Not many WG have done/could do this to me and I was pleasantly surprised! No problem with anal either. Good punt for me, I would recommend at least a try.
Sounds promising.... look forward to the review  :thumbsup:

Offline collector

el-grecko

Paid her a 2nd visit yesterday... Not as good as the first! See my last comment in my review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93213.0