Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Belo & Lily Delphine Duo  (Read 1913 times)

Offline foreverchanges

First duo booking with the Heaton Minxes since August when they were at Diamonds and its fair to say a lot of water has flowed under the Tyne Bridge since then.
Booking was via AW a fortnight ago and I jumped at the opportunity to see them on one of their rare Saturday appearances...perhaps they play football on that day or something.

Communications were great and it was the usual place in Heaton..plenty  of parking or a five minute stroll from Chilly Road Metro. I was greeted by a grinning Eva and Lily wearing skyscraper heels and quite frankly very little else. :yahoo:
Paperwork sorted and a drink fetched for me and then the minxes were unleashed as I soon found myself stripped naked as I was caught in a middle of an intense DFK frenzy/assault.Then I got them on their hands and knees on the bed with THOSE bums in the air giving a new meaning to their native Norfolk term "bootiful". What else could I do but indulge in a spot of rimming and then it was time to take a backseat for a while as the girls put on a little show together.

Next on the menu was the pair of them getting to work on the wee chap as they slowly glided their tongues up and down my shaft and then Eva got to work on my balls while Lily began to deep throat me which nearly caused me to have a seizure such was the intensity and it was only right that she got a spanked bum for her efforts.

RO followed with both girls cumming and screaming at such a volume that it made The Who sound like a Marcel Marceau tribute act and then finally more oral on me from both girls and CIM for Lily and swallow..game set and match.

Chilled on the bed with them and a good chat and cuddle as I was destroyed..perhaps I still haven't recovered from the other Wednesday :D

They are off on a break and will be back in mid July although I got the impression they may not be round for much longer after that..so if that was the last time then it was pretty much bloody perfect.

Offline PlasticGeordie

Sounds like one fantastic meet FC. I had a really cack day at work personally so hardly jealous at all   :)

The girls will be sadly missed when they do finally quit the NE. They boosted the scene no end. Good luck to them in their future endeavours.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Which ass was best to rim???

Online FLYING BLUE

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks FC.

I hope to see them again in July/August. If/when they do move on i hope they return occasionally 'on tour'.

Offline foreverchanges

Which ass was best to rim???

Ah bless..I've missed you posing you're stock question so I will say they their bums are  both works of art and before you ask they are spotless ...just like Grace's ( ex- Diamonds) . :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

Ah bless..I've missed you posing you're stock question so I will say they their bums are  both works of art and before you ask they are spotless ...just like Grace's ( ex- Diamonds) . :D

You know me and how much I love ass  :lol:

If you had to pick one!!??

Offline Tiger63

Reckon I would have lasted all of 5 mins with them  :dance:

chriss1985

Having seen Eva on her own I can confirm you wouldn't even last 5 mins  :D

Offline TallPaul

Lily mentioned to me that she might be leaving in October but would still visit the area now and then

Offline Granty

it was the usual place in Heaton..plenty  of parking or a five minute stroll from Chilly Road Metro.

Got a question about this...if you get a Metro from Monument to Chillingham Road, how long does it take? It's a little outside my area, so looking at the map, I'm not sure if the train goes the long way round if you get my drift.

Online Philbiao1

Got a question about this...if you get a Metro from Monument to Chillingham Road, how long does it take? It's a little outside my area, so looking at the map, I'm not sure if the train goes the long way round if you get my drift.

It's about a 10 minute ride if that.

David Larry

As long as you get on the yellow line heading east towards North Shields (I can't remember which platform), it should only take about 5 minutes.

Offline foreverchanges

Monumet..Manors..Byker.. Chilly...about  5 mins.

Offline foreverchanges

Bloody typical...he waits 10 mins for a reply about public transport and then three turn up together :lol:

David Larry

Bloody typical...he waits 10 mins for a reply about public transport and then three turn up together :lol:

Hahaaa

Offline Granty

:D

Thanks, chaps.