Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amanda Kings cross  (Read 4156 times)

chelsea1962

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Saw this lovely petite polish princess yesterday pretty girl next door look
size 6 19 trim body asked her to wear black she had a short sexy black dress on
and lovely black bra and panties  underneath asked me what i wanted i said lots
of kisses after hurting my knee i wanted to be pampered i lay there and she kissed and licked
my entire body superb lovely Gfe  followed by owo and doggy for round 2 i asked for cim
which she tried to deliver but alas i struggle to cum twice in an hour  she insisted i take £10 back
pounds because i didnt get  cim i refused but she wouldnt have it what a little gem!!!!!!!!!

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the review, sounds like she has a great attitude.

Will update here if I have a go later today...

Offline UltrasForLife

I think she's my next girl for when I visit London unless someone knows someone any better in this rate region. She sounds good and looks quite nice on the photos.

chelsea1962

She is lovely very chatty did say she was going to Spain for 2 week holiday in september.

Offline Clooney

She seems to share a flat with two other hot young Polish girls, Nadia and Lily.

Has anyone seen them?

mrhappypants

I saw her a month ago.  I would rate her a neutral.  She is petite but not very pretty in my view - low 7.  She kept me hanging around outside until after the start time (pet hate).  She was clear and straight forward about services on the phone.  She monitors the time by the music she plays and hurried me at the end which is a consistent theme at this address.  Sweet Chantelle is better in terms of looks, service and attitude in the area.

skyskysky

She seems to share a flat with two other hot young Polish girls, Nadia and Lily.

Has anyone seen them?

I just got back from seeing Nadia. She's definitely the girl in the photos and has a cracking body, but I suspect is a few years beyond her stated 20. Not too old by any means, though! Service started off quite perfunctory -- which was not necessarily a bad thing, as it got us naked in record time -- and she seemed slightly cold at first, but warmed up as the session went on. She's good for everything, including fingering (which too few prossies allow these days). By the time we were ready for the second round she was well into it, and seemed to get off as much as I did, turning the session from a neutral into a positive. I'd be curious to see Amanda separately and if we hit it off as well, maybe both of them together...

chelsea1962

I saw her a month ago.  I would rate her a neutral.  She is petite but not very pretty in my view - low 7.  She kept me hanging around outside until after the start time (pet hate).  She was clear and straight forward about services on the phone.  She monitors the time by the music she plays and hurried me at the end which is a consistent theme at this address.  Sweet Chantelle is better in terms of looks, service and attitude in the area.
Found her more attractive than Chantelle we all have different taste thought Chantelle was
a bit big more 10-12 than an 8 who is the prettiest polish girl anyone?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:13:34 pm by chelsea1962 »

mrhappypants

Found her more attractive than Chantelle we all have different taste thought Chantelle was
a bit big more 10-12 than an 8 who is the prettiest polish girl anyone?

Easy; Stunning Julie, and by a country mile.

chelsea1962

Better than Michelle independent?

mrhappypants

Not seen her as she is a long way out from the centre of town and her service list is a bit short for me.   Would you consider Amanda in the same league as either?

chelsea1962

Not facially but love that little body.

Offline backofthenet

thought Chantelle was a bit big more 10-12 than an 8

Sorry - I know the thread is about Amanda - but am interested in what our Chelsea supporting friend said about Chantelle. Is this increase in size a recent thing? Anyone seen her in the last couple of months? she's been on my hotlist for a while, but don't want to see her if she's load bearing.

chelsea1962

saw her 10 months ago not big but not an 8 worth a visit.

Offline akauya

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Saw this lovely petite polish princess yesterday pretty girl next door look
size 6 19 trim body asked her to wear black she had a short sexy black dress on
and lovely black bra and panties  underneath asked me what i wanted i said lots
of kisses after hurting my knee i wanted to be pampered i lay there and she kissed and licked
my entire body superb lovely Gfe  followed by owo and doggy for round 2 i asked for cim
which she tried to deliver but alas i struggle to cum twice in an hour  she insisted i take £10 back
pounds because i didnt get  cim i refused but she wouldnt have it what a little gem!!!!!!!!!

Weyhey! I'm glad there's another positive review of Amanda. She is a little cracker. Unfortunately my review got hijacked by a few wankers and a weirdo posting a nasty feedback on her profile.

Glad you had a nice time.   :thumbsup: