Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyTina2 Ipswich-Poor service and attitude  (Read 1952 times)

2 review(s) for SexyTina2 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tina was a plan C after other options fell through. A lesson learned!!!

Comms: Ok when booking, but on the day slow and ponderous.

Venue: Housing association flat 15 mins walk from town centre. Right next to a college so busy area. Not cleanest of bathrooms; untidy, sparse bedroom.

Price: £100 for 60 mins

Physical: Tina is very tiny, under 5 feet tall. Small, pert boobs, nice sexy arse. Pretty girl.

Met me wearing shorts and vest, not sexiest of outfits tbh. I asked to use facilities to freshen up and she seemed thrown by me asking!! No shower or even a drink offered.

The service was cold, clinical and not enjoyable at all. I had never booked a Romanian girl before, no real reason, but was aware of their reputation, although she has no nationality listed on her profile, Tina seems to follow the established pattern. Her English is quite good but she shrugs her shoulders a lot when she ‘doesn’t understand, or doesn’t want to understand.’

Was told to get undressed. Said I wanted mutual undressing, she said she preferred to undress herself.
Onto the bed, offered massage but refused as it's not my thing. She then started to say that she was good at it and I should let her get on with it, but I still refused which seemed to annoy her.
She then got on the bed but came nowhere near me!!
I moved over to kiss her and she reluctantly started FK. No passion, no feeling. She then asked me what I wanted!! I just said what we had discussed by email and in person when I arrived. I started to gently touch her tits but she said I was too rough, same on her pussy, which was fully 'au naturale' not fully shaved as on her profile. I went down on her and she seemed to respond to my licking. Back up and FK was a bit better.
She offered OW. I told her she had agreed OWO but she said she never did that, and she ‘must have misunderstood.’
On with the condom for some mundane oral, got bored with it so just said I wanted her to ride me. She jumped on top but no effort, hardly moving at all. I started pushing up which she didn't like but as I cum quite quickly she didn't get much option. She is quite tight, as she should be at only 20.

There was still 20 mins time left so I tried to strike up some conversation. She has quite good English but seemed more interested in her phone than me.

I did point out before leaving that she did not deliver services listed on her profile, and did she write it herself, but she stayed disinterested, just shrugging her shoulders yet again.

I think if my plan A doesn't work out in future I'll keep my wallet closed.

vt

Sounds like she might be OK for a £40 quick pump & dump in that tight 20yo pussy, but don't go expecting a full GFE.  :hi:

Offline Students Notebook

Tina was a plan C after other options fell through. A lesson learned!!!

Comms: Ok when booking, but on the day slow and ponderous.

Venue: Housing association flat 15 mins walk from town centre. Right next to a college so busy area. Not cleanest of bathrooms; untidy, sparse bedroom.

Price: £100 for 60 mins

Physical: Tina is very tiny, under 5 feet tall. Small, pert boobs, nice sexy arse. Pretty girl.

Met me wearing shorts and vest, not sexiest of outfits tbh. I asked to use facilities to freshen up and she seemed thrown by me asking!! No shower or even a drink offered.

The service was cold, clinical and not enjoyable at all. I had never booked a Romanian girl before, no real reason, but was aware of their reputation, although she has no nationality listed on her profile, Tina seems to follow the established pattern. Her English is quite good but she shrugs her shoulders a lot when she ‘doesn’t understand, or doesn’t want to understand.’

Was told to get undressed. Said I wanted mutual undressing, she said she preferred to undress herself.
Onto the bed, offered massage but refused as it's not my thing. She then started to say that she was good at it and I should let her get on with it, but I still refused which seemed to annoy her.
She then got on the bed but came nowhere near me!!
I moved over to kiss her and she reluctantly started FK. No passion, no feeling. She then asked me what I wanted!! I just said what we had discussed by email and in person when I arrived. I started to gently touch her tits but she said I was too rough, same on her pussy, which was fully 'au naturale' not fully shaved as on her profile. I went down on her and she seemed to respond to my licking. Back up and FK was a bit better.
She offered OW. I told her she had agreed OWO but she said she never did that, and she ‘must have misunderstood.’
On with the condom for some mundane oral, got bored with it so just said I wanted her to ride me. She jumped on top but no effort, hardly moving at all. I started pushing up which she didn't like but as I cum quite quickly she didn't get much option. She is quite tight, as she should be at only 20.

There was still 20 mins time left so I tried to strike up some conversation. She has quite good English but seemed more interested in her phone than me.

I did point out before leaving that she did not deliver services listed on her profile, and did she write it herself, but she stayed disinterested, just shrugging her shoulders yet again.

I think if my plan A doesn't work out in future I'll keep my wallet closed.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, that is very disappointing. Not only for you but for me too as she was Number One on my H.L to receive my undivided attention.

And now ? Probably not. Although I may weaken.

I exchanged email with her last week and she gave me her post code.  I wonder if she has moved. I'll PM you Foxtail, if I may.

How do these girls get Social Housing ?

S.N.

Shynuthorny69

I'd been interested in this girl too although now another has popped up that may replace her in my HL...

I have met a couple of Polish girls who seem to have the personality down and provide a good service...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:45:36 am by Shynuthorny69 »

Offline glowworm

I think if I wasn't so scarred with from Bad Rom Prossies I would probably have done her myself if I was desperate for a release
(with the exception of Lovely Alice, Natalie & Antonia )

Looking at her profile she has decent genuine feedback so I blame those ignorant assholes who post fluffy comments.
Some blokes have very low standards   :angry:

Alice is just the best.

If I were to make a list of my top ten she would be number 1.

S.N.

I'd been interested in this girl too although now another has popped up that may replace her in my HL...

I have met a couple of Polish girls who seem to have the personality down and provide a good service...

The trouble is that Madison is accessing from Switzerland.

S.N.

Shynuthorny69

Didn't notice that lol could make it difficult

Offline Foxtail17

Sounds like she might be OK for a £40 quick pump & dump in that tight 20yo pussy, but don't go expecting a full GFE.  :hi:
I think you are spot on there vt

Offline Foxtail17

Just a heads up to Suffolk punters she has now started posting media on UKE under the name Tina2.

Offline Dude2k13

I was tempted to see her, she has always been advertising on viva street. Did she have a bit of a belly, it was one think that always put me off as you can't tell from the pictures.

Offline Foxtail17

I was tempted to see her, she has always been advertising on viva street. Did she have a bit of a belly, it was one think that always put me off as you can't tell from the pictures.

A little bit of one I recall, but nothing too big