Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you hope or even expect a WG to honour her Reverse Bid price  (Read 584 times)

Offline Students Notebook

Recently , in an attempt to find something a little more exciting than my usual handful of regulars, I placed a Reverse Bid on AW.

I gave precise details of the type, size of girl I was looking for and also precise details of the scenario and service I wanted.

I also offered £.120 for one hour.

In all I had 10 replies. Most were from WG's I had met before, so they were no good as I was looking for fresh blood.

A few were for more than I had offered though  I was interested in one in Ipswich at £.150 an hour. I emailed her and asked if she would do it for the £.120 I had offered.

No she said "I am worth £.150".  So that was a NO.

Out of them all, the most surprising bid was from a girl I first met two years ago. At the time I paid her £.170 an hour.

We fell out over something silly and I never expected nor intended to see her again.

But I was wrong.

She bid on my RB at the price I offered inspite of her advertised charge being £.150.

So I emailed her, went through all the points again. Yes she said, that was all fine and £.120 would do it.

So it was all agreed, not booked but agreed and then it all went tits up at my end and I couldn't make it, so I suggested that we postpone and she agreed.

At the weekend I emailed and suggested this Friday, also asked if she was prepared to do it for her bid price.

NO she said. It's £.150. " Oh I suppose I'll knock a tenner off for you" was her reply.

If I offer to sell something for a " price " I stick to it. And therefore I was slightly miffed by her response.

So I passed.

Was I wrong to hope or expect her to honour her bid price 7 days later ??

I would love to hear your views especially those from WG's.

S.N.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

For WG replies you might be better off posting at UKE.

Regarding sticking to an agreed RB price, the price is for that specific date and time, so they are well within their rights to say usual price for a different appointment.
That said I've read posts on here where girls have honoured a RB price for a different time, guess it all depends on the girl in question.

Btw I've never had any luck from RB myself, although added a couple to my potentials hotlist from them.

Offline cheek

I'd say at least for the first punt the price should be honored.

I've had the same situation before however I was lucky enough that she did it for the rb price.
Even had a few where I asked them if they'd honor at a later date because I'd had a few good bids.

Sometimes if you're lucky the girl might give you the rb price for subsequent bookings but I never expected that, a happy  surprise.

Offline Students Notebook

I'd say at least for the first punt the price should be honored.

I've had the same situation before however I was lucky enough that she did it for the rb price.
Even had a few where I asked them if they'd honor at a later date because I'd had a few good bids.

Sometimes if you're lucky the girl might give you the rb price for subsequent bookings but I never expected that, a happy  surprise.

I'm not sure that I expected the same price but I hoped she would agree to it.

When I said I wasn't coming, I didn't give a reason and she replied " It's your loss darling (: ha ha "

Actually, I think it was her loss. The loss of £.120. (: ha ha !!!

S.N.