Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF - WG`s who do  (Read 563 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Asking again on London  :drinks:

Well thought I`d ask out lould to some of your guys , I ve been with a few WG`s lately who when Ive been porking them started talking dirty telling me how they had done 2-3 guys and finished them off and got them to go again ...Yet when I said Oh that sounds great maybe my mate could join us for as session they went pale as a pint of milk and oh thats not really what i do one even went though the email me details age shapes and size mylarky before a Narh not my thing...

I suspect and rightly so it was a way of trying to make me feel more excited and cum quicker  :D :D :D

But as an older bloke it did not work and as a party punter in past it just got me thinking about a MMF meet up ....Any Real WG`s that do please post link or PM me details
 :drinks: :drinks:

Online jamiekinkxxx

A search of AW girls that list MMF and then a conversation with them to get an idea whether they do or not (they may just list to increase exposure?) and a search of UKP (for reviews) would assist you.

Plus...

You must know that Lola Wild loves her more-somes from the countless comments and reviews of her antics on here?.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2021, 07:28:21 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline GreyDave

A search of AW girls that list MMF and then a conversation with them to get an idea whether they do or not (they may just list to increase exposure?) and a search of UKP (for reviews) would assist you.

:hi: err yes Ive done all that and as an older punter who has done parties and group meets in past I feel the Girls Ive seen lately although they talk about it when I actually say OK lets arrange a booking ....

Niente Nowt Nothing ....Then er I dont really do that  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:  As you say its a way of increasing the chance of finding on a search or as I suspect getting me more excited for  a quicker service ...Oh well I m a balding pot belled slightly over weight bloke who sweats a bit when porking at full speed with a small cock.....You`d think theyd be falling at me feet to take the cash :unknown: :unknown:

Online jamiekinkxxx

Online Colston36

Plus...

You must know that Lola Wild loves her more-somes from the countless comments and reviews of her antics on here?.

Lola Wild seems to me to merit recognition in the Birthday Honours list.

Offline Yankee41

Lola wild is tops and can take multiple dicks in the same hole.  Any hole.
Pixie-slut is also very into mmf.  She can dp with fairly large cocks as well.  She is a great girl.  Her boyfriend offers it so you dont need to find anyone.
Roxy can do it as well. 
Veronica69 but she can be hard to book for it.  She knows it can take a toll on her so its usually the last booking of the day.
Camile from allure (formally) .
Alba&sex.

All are great.  Take your pick.  As stated lola is by far and away the leader when it comes to group activities.  Pixie is a close second for it in my book as it truely turns her on so no faking or excuses. She is much more tame than lola so she is easier to deal with.  I think she prefers dp to singular sex lol.