Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage North London  (Read 8962 times)

Offline TomR

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good independant/small establishment who does erotic/tantric massage with either HR or O who works in North London (suburbs ) or just outside?

I usually use some places in the City but would like to find someone good and reliable in say zone 6 or just outside as this would be more convenient.

Thanks

vogelcrystal

Depends on your budget and taste.  There are a lot of independent providers in North London, and some shops with reliable service too.  It'd help if you gave a bit more of a sense of what you like etc.

Offline Steve2

Offline jonny_boy_1968

In Zone 2, I would recommend Tara Bliss External Link/Members Only.  Very erotic lady who is well into the tantric side of things

Offline TomR

Thanks for the replies.

Edgeware isn't a problem at all as it is well within my range.

I am looking for a good massage with atmosphere, music, candles etc. I also would prefer
someone english or at least whose english is good enough to hold a conversation. Price range
would be up to 120 for an hour. I know that there are some providers in the city that go to
150 but I think that is a bit steep for massage with HE.

Thanks

Offline Steve2

In Edgware you could try Maria on 07882 826124. Highly recommended

On Adultwork too as Marias Massage in HA8

vogelcrystal

I am looking for a good massage with atmosphere, music, candles etc. I also would prefer
someone english or at least whose english is good enough to hold a conversation. Price range
would be up to 120 for an hour.

I can warmly recommend Rami: External Link/Members Only

I've seen her a number of times, and she's invariably excellent.  To set expectations: this is massage and HR only, no oral, no FS.  Respectful touching may be allowed, YMMV.  Rami is beautiful and sensual, and very pleasant to be with.  She speaks excellent English, and is intelligent.

She's based in Wembley but also does outcalls.

Offline bediscrete

Any recommendations in or around N22,N12?