Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Busty Lara?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Vivago

No beauty but not a bad figure and an enthusiastic shag.  From Hungary, I think.  Was a really dirty slut for only 60 quid an hour when I saw her in Barking a few months back, a great bargain and she got some rave reviews on AW, including from myself.  Did she go home already?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline akauya

There were so many guys who went to see her after the good reviews she got jaded in no time. She went a bit loopy, joined this site, complained about some of the negative comments, got banned, put her prices up for a bit then down again then disappeared.

Yes, she was a good shag, must have made good money pretty quick. She'll probably come back when the cash runs out.

Persie

There were so many guys who went to see her after the good reviews she got jaded in no time. She went a bit loopy, joined this site, complained about some of the negative comments, got banned, put her prices up for a bit then down again then disappeared.

Yes, she was a good shag, must have made good money pretty quick. She'll probably come back when the cash runs out.

she followed the life-cycle of so many before her....why does this job drive them mad  :sarcastic:

Offline Vivago

Thanks for the update.  Must have caught her before the job got to her.  She seemed a little flaky but no more than average for an EE prozzy.Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1