Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut Brazilian Girl  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Straife

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? £140 an hour is a bit much for me to take a gamble on, but she looks damn good, despite an obvious fake likes list and no feedback. :hi:

Offline pumps

She has a nice pair of fake tits, the only worrying thing for me is shes ticked nearly everything in the likes list.... thats normally a bad sign.

Personally i'd try her, id explicitly comfirm your requirments over the phone and once again before handing over the cash.

Offline Urban_G

If its the same girl as External Link/Members Only then yes I saw her about a year ago, she called herself Aline.

Quite pretty, great body and decent service, working out of a nice secure flat opposite All Saints DLR.

Offline Straife

If its the same girl as External Link/Members Only then yes I saw her about a year ago, she called herself Aline.

Quite pretty, great body and decent service, working out of a nice secure flat opposite All Saints DLR.

Looks like the same girl, although weird that the price differs by £20 on her profiles.

Thanks for the info, I may take the dive and see what happens :hi:

password02

Word of caution - been on AW since 11/9/13 - but NO FB? seems strange

Offline Straife

Word of caution - been on AW since 11/9/13 - but NO FB? seems strange

As other people have pointed out, she has other profiles for whatever reason (that do have some feedback)

Still a bit fishy, but she has some feedback on here as well, so might be worth the risk. :hi:

Offline Straife

How old would  you say she was Urban?

Offline Urban_G

There seems to be a lot of Latin girls in this area, or at least there were, all with the same prices so most likely from the same group. I think some of their profiles were 'shared' etc and many have gone in recent weeks, so I'm willing to bet that these 2 profiles belong to the same girl.

Looks like the same girl, although weird that the price differs by £20 on her profiles.
Her prices don't actually differ if you read the FAQ's from the one I linked.

How old would  you say she was Urban?
I would say mid 20's. Sorry I can't be more precise, but I'm shit with ages and it was a year ago when I saw her.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:20:57 pm by Urban_G »

LL

I posted her arse in the "best bums on adultwork" thread as she does have an amazing arse!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16079.msg364962#msg364962

Thanks OP.  And with the comments about her service, I might go and see her for half an hour.

Offline JamesKW

I guess the £20 cheaper price is for those who just want massage and hand job.

Offline Straife

Gave her a call today, but no answer. Although, the 'Available Today' thing wasn't showing, unlike yesterday.

I'll give her another try next week. :hi:

Offline Urban_G

I guess the £20 cheaper price is for those who just want massage and hand job.
I think its for covered oral and no kissing.

Festisio

When you say "quite pretty" are you being polite or would she , if you stuck her in your typical office, appear like quite a hotty amongst all the plain Janes?

Offline Straife

When you say "quite pretty" are you being polite or would she , if you stuck her in your typical office, appear like quite a hotty amongst all the plain Janes?

With a body like that does it really matter?  :dance:

Offline Urban_G

That's difficult to answer, I don't know what your tastes are.

She doesn't have model type looks, but I guess better than average though.
I wouldn't be afraid to be seen in public with anyone with her looks and she doesn't wear loads of make up or any of that other fake stuff.

Don't know what the 'typical' office is like, but if she was in the office I work in then yes, she'd be hot (no talent where I work) :thumbsdown:

always_a_winner

Be careful with Brazilians.  As much as they are fit, as the others said, they don't do everything listed on their profile.  Happened to me in the past - call them, ask them to confirm if they do CIM and swallow.  They confirm that they do, then they make up an excuse once you've handed over the cash.  I avoid all of them now, despite them being ridiculously fit.  Polish and Hungarians for me - especially Hungarians as they are filthy.

Offline Straife

Be careful with Brazilians.  As much as they are fit, as the others said, they don't do everything listed on their profile.  Happened to me in the past - call them, ask them to confirm if they do CIM and swallow.  They confirm that they do, then they make up an excuse once you've handed over the cash.  I avoid all of them now, despite them being ridiculously fit.  Polish and Hungarians for me - especially Hungarians as they are filthy.

Weird, I've found the opposite to be true. Had a few experiences when I first started punting a few years ago of EE girls not doing what they had advertised, but then starting seeing Brazilians and found they were far more happy to do pretty much everything normal. :hi:

Offline Urban_G

Weird, I've found the opposite to be true. Had a few experiences when I first started punting a few years ago of EE girls not doing what they had advertised, but then starting seeing Brazilians and found they were far more happy to do pretty much everything normal. :hi:
Agreed, my best punts have been with Brazilian girls. I've found them to be very energetic, enthusiastic, sexy, responsive, not to mention their great bodies.