Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Bunny  (Read 9754 times)

Offline King59

Hi guys, has anyone see Carmen Bunny?  She's on my hotlist and I an strongly considering this punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Is she worth the punt?

fredpunter

Offline King59

Haha.

I just made contact via her website not adult work and the hour rate it considerably cheaper.

Goofy85

I was thinking about seeing her, but not at the expensive price. Cheers for this. Let us know how it goes.

WOP

Spanish? Or Somalian? hmmmm  :(

Offline NightKid

Spanish? Or Somalian? hmmmm  :(

I wouldn't mind seeing any Somalian girl that looks like her.  :hi:

WOP

Yeah, she has a great face.

Blasto

Met her once a few months ago. Mixed race. Not Somalian at all.

Highly recommended. She did great with the things I requested and went with the rates listed on her website, not on AW (unless you contact her via AW).

fredpunter

What were the things you requested? Cheers

Goofy85

What was her attitude like? Friendly, cold? Did it feel like a routine etc?

boywonder

carmen was doing gentleman's parties before GP had shut down.  at one point, there was 5 cocks standing around her and she went sucking them one by one.   i could not get into the action so had to come back.  she told me that she was going on a break and was going to make sure to come back for me.  when she came back from the break, all the cocks were lining but she kept her word and grabbed me in.   she started blowing me but the other men didnt let me do a 1 2 1.  some other guy came from the back and starting doggying her so i didnt have my chance to fuck her.  then another guy came in and took out his cock.  at that point, i said fuck it, i unloaded in her mouth in the party, didnt know if she was going to be upset but she happily took it.

she got up to clean up and all the fellas got so pissed.  she was also wearing the same fishnet outfit in the movie you posted

Online supastarjay

looks like she just a boob job

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:29:24 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

Offline Rick2468

Great clip! I will see her some time if I can get in touch.

Offline jimmycallum

yo what happen to the link, it says deleted...i was gonna check her out but i wanna see her in action first!

password02

Me too!!! - No face pics and No movie links - Can some one please repost any links and provide name to do some 'reserch'
Thanks in Advance

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:54:46 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »