Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Miley - Earl's Court  (Read 2843 times)

Big Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Miley not long ago at her place about 2 minutes down the road from Earl's Court station. Was passing through and when Dalia19 (External Link/Members Only) wasn't making it easy for me I found Miley on AW, scanned a bunch of positive reviews on here and booked her nice and easy.

Definitely lives up to her name on the smiley front, friendly and chatty right from the off. As you can see from her photos her body is stupendously fit - cute face, nice pert titties and one of the most beautiful 23 year old bums you'll ever get your hands on.

Start off with FK (bit of tongue just how I like it)

Great OWO with varied technique

Really gets into cowgirl and clearly appreciates how it doubles up as exercise (got nice and sweaty in no time)

Doggie is also good fun as you might imagine

So yeah, a great time was had but I remember starting to punt not long ago and thinking £80/half hour was a bit steep and I would never pay that. Worst thing is I still want to book Dalia19 and she's £90/half hour. Good grief. Anyone want to recommend me some relatively cheap punts that would be great. But having said that... I might return because her body is that ridiculous.

Thanks to those who reviewed her - peace.

carefree

Despite the negative reviews she is getting I am still very tempted to trek over to Earls Court one day.  Her tight fit little body is right up my street and I can't help imagining me looking down at her perfect ass as I fuck her doggy.

I may make a booking this coming week, thanks for the review :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Nice review, similar to you in that I agree the good options in the 60 for half an hour category seem to be disappearing making miley at 80 more appealing

Online boardyhell

i have always had a good time with smileyher attitude is fantastic while she is deepthroating me  :D

Offline SamLP

I've been meaning to see her again as it's been ages since my last visit. Enjoyed her quirky character and her service has always been good and of course her body is fit. Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Offline herbie007

I've been meaning to see her again as it's been ages since my last visit. Enjoyed her quirky character and her service has always been good and of course her body is fit. Glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup:

Me too.

It’s been a while since I last saw Smiley and I can still picture that gorgeous arse of hers, reckon it’s time for another visit.

Glad you had a good one and thanks for the review.  :drinks: