Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie - Diplomat - Sheffield  (Read 1311 times)

Offline MerlinGray

A month or so ago now. Price 55 Inc OWO.

Location, Diplomat parlour. They've downsized by closing off some areas, presumably by giving them back to the landlord to let separately. It's still a bit shabby but if you don't expect the Ritz then you're fine.

Bonnie is a tall Barbiesque blonde, in great physical shape, gym-fit. I'd say early 30s. Strong Notts or Derby accent. Fixed Bolt-ons and when I say fixed I mean very little flex, defo not bolt-on wanderers.

Service was vanilla but that's what I was after, I needed to be in and out quickly and relese the valve as it were. Started OWO,  mish, finished with her on her belly me on top.

Overall lovely chatty girl, this is a positive because I got what I needed, for others would be a neutral. To dispel any rumours from other reviews Bonnie is all woman and hasn't been anything else. I can see why you may get the idea but she seems to be a fitness fanatic and I mistook her for a personal trainer I'd seen somewhere in the past.

Offline Martinx

Seems quite a lot for a shabby parlour in Attercliffe. Was the OWO an extra fee? Does she offer CIM?

Offline MerlinGray

The OWO was part of the 65, I didn't ask about the latter tbh.

Yes it is a lot for a shabby Attercliffe joint I agree. As I say probably a neutral for most.