Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri York (VS)  (Read 1400 times)

23 review(s) for Sexy-Orientalxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline Craigshan1988

External Link/Members Only

Not punted in a while so apologies for the silence.

Sent a text off and agreed 30min £70. BTB massage followed by sex.

Venue- flat just off hunting Rd York. Free parking. Nice modern student area and really clean outside and in. Nice and discreet as its mostly older people who live there.

Arrived 5 mins early and let here know I was there. Received a text with flat number. Went up to flat and the door magicaly opened, she was hiding behind as they do.
I went into the bedroom and handed cash over whilst she went into another room. I was told to undress.

She came back in a couple of minutes. At this point I was pretty impressed with her looks. She's tiny, probably a size 6 and cute face. Age wise I would say late 20s. She then told me to lie on my front, she gave me a pretty average massage for 5 mins then undressed and started BTB massage. This felt amazing having her perk tits rubbing up and down my arse. She lifted my arse up and started kissing my arse and rubbing my balls and cock. Wow!!! Toes were curled up whilst this went on. She slid under me whilst I was in doggy position and let my cock rub over her face and neck. I nearly blew at this point!!!!

15 mins in and I asked if I could give her some attention, she rubbered me up at this point and lied on her back moth my cock in her mouth, I enjoyed licking that shaved nice tasting pussy out for a few mins.

She then climed on top and pounded away before some RCG. I flipped her into doggy position and gave her a good fucking before finishing in mish. She is quiet happy to take it deep, I had her legs over her shoulders at this point. She was kissing my ear and heavy breathing saying she was Cummings (I doubt she was 😂).

All in all a good punt. She's attractive and attentive and clearly enjoys what she does.

The only down side would be the kissing was very light and her massage wasn't the best. For other people going down expect PSE she's a little more vanilla than that.

Would I return, yes I probably would however now I'm back in the game I may want something a little more fast paced. However for a VS girl I was very impressed.

Hope this has helped.

Cheers guys

Offline chandlerhandler

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 02:32:44 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline Craigshan1988

😂😂 Grammer was never my strong point