Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie of Diplomat, Sheffield  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Hops1

Pre Lockdown 3.0 visit, weekday mid afternoon.

Quick call beforehand, told Bonnie was working, quick look on their website (which isn't the best), but the pics of Bonnie are accurate.

External Link/Members Only

Met Bonnie in reception, she's a nice looking girl. Her figure is great, tight toned body (very much gym fit I'd say), nicel enhanced boobs and her bum is not bad either!

Into the room, Bonnie offered me a massage but I preferred just to get onto the main event. Lots of very nice, deep french kissing and Bonnie was soon on her knees at the side of the bed giving me a very, very good blow job. What followed was a full frontal assault on my cock.......deep throat, great rhythm, no hands, sloppy masterclass. Bonnie even allowed me to hold her head in my hands and give her a bit of a face fucking too.

This lasted 10 mins or so before I needed to sit down! Onto the sofa, Bonnie between my legs, more of the same before I emptied myself into her mouth. Great finish to a good session.

I will certainly return to see Bonnie. I got the impression she can be very submissive so would like to test that out.

Paid £65 for 30mins full GFE.

Offline Trigger203

My first punt was with Bonnie amazing blowjob , takes a cock in her mouth no problem,  paid £65 for 30 mins gfe with plenty of owo, sex in various positions and she mentioned she really enjoys anal so booking longer next time.