Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing and Sport Massage Doncaster  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Cleats

External Link/Members Only

Toftt

OK, so this is a bit of an odd one. I've been intrigued by this add since it appeared. Tried previously to text, but no reply. Had a bit of time on my hands yesterday, so as fighterboy had got a reply using Google translate, I have it a go in Russian. Got a reply! A few texts later, I was booked in.

Here's the deal, she's at least 60. Could well have been OK in her day, but defo well past that. I'd driven there, it was either walk and do a Chinese rub and tug or crack on. I cracked on.

Clean and tidy apartment/flat. Massage was on a bed, not a table, £30 one hour. The massage was OK, nothing spectacular, but defo not the worse I've had in some Chinese places. A few touches, maybe accidental, but not in the Alice league. Probably 45 mins in, started on the balls and old man whilst still face down, quite nice. Motioned me to turn over (very little English) finished off with what was a very good, no rush hand job.

I'm giving this a positive, because, she did a massage, I didn't ask up front about age etc, and didn't really have any expectations. Worth a go if you fancy a change. Dont go if your expecting a looker though.

Offline Yoda71

£30 for the hour, any extra payment for the HE ?

Offline Cleats

Sorry, yes, I gave her another tenner, she seemed happy enough. 😁

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Nice one sir...think I made the right choice, but glad I managed to crack the language barrier for ya!  :D

Offline Cleats

Fighter boy, I'm thinking you did too! 😁