Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inkked BBW Rotherham  (Read 1691 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2727254) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cleats

External Link/Members Only

Wasn't sure whether this should be a review or just in discussions, here goes regardless.

I'd had my eye on this profile for a while. I'm a massage fan generally, not FS so this is why I was interested.

I'd got an itch that needed scratching, considered all the usual localish Thai and Chinese places, but have become increasingly tired of not knowing who your going to see or what your going to get on the day, which is what tipped me.

Meeting very quickly arranged via text. Replies prompt, meeting arranged for an hour later. Postcode supplied. Set off and got to postcode location (central Rotherham ish). Sent text for house number, reply, give me 5 mins, just finishing tidying up. I was thinking this is going downhill now.  About 10 mins later house number supplied, marionette type properties. Got to door, knocked. Id already got a whiff of cat in the back garden, but as the door opened, I don't know what got me first, the smell of cat, the state of the hallway or the look of her. Now, looks are subjective, I knew she was a larger lady from her AW profile, and I was after a massage and BJ. But, I couldn't do it. I apologised, turned around and went home. I suppose, on the plus side, she's ticked off, but it would take an infinitely braver man than me, and according to AW reviews, it has. 😬

Offline stevedave

I don't mind a bigger lass, but size 28 :scare: :scare:

Offline Zak67

Is she doing bareback in her gallery.

Must have been some cat to smell it in the garden.

Hi on you for walking
Banned reason: Totally pointless posts on old threads.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thecunninglinguist

She does clearly state her size several times on her profile by clothing size and weight. She also warns you that others have turned up said she is fat and walked. It doesn't get much more honest than that & you can't say you weren't warned! I don't see how you warrant a neg on those grounds. It is probably one of the most honest profiles on here.

Offline Punterperson1971

I don't mind a bigger lass, but size 28 :scare: :scare:
Fuck me that’s big(I’m guessing what a size 28 looks like never met one & never will doesn’t do anything for me )FairPlay op for walking though think next time your going to need a whaling boat and harpoon.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 11:31:53 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider

Hi on you for walking

Something I've noticed there is that it's not the same man/cock in all those bareback photos. Unless he shaved his stomach inbetween some of the photos and the cock looks different in different photos too.

Hope it's okay to contribute that.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

She also states in her profile that if there is anything else you fancy doing (clearly other than what she has already comprehensively listed, or why say it?) then she will consider it for a cost........read into that what you will.

Offline Cleats

Definitely dodged a bullet there.

Offline gfeman

Seems as though she does barebacking so IMO you've had a lucky escape. Be thankful. However thank you for the review though.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Been on my HL for a year and to be honest this review doesn't put me off. I've seem girls who have bareback in videos, PGs etc and while it is offputting, I've never been offered bareback ever.

Offline Cuntminion

Something I've noticed there is that it's not the same man/cock in all those bareback photos. Unless he shaved his stomach inbetween some of the photos and the cock looks different in different photos too.

Busy weekend scoping the competition? :music:

In the public gallery?

The fella with the gorrila gut is wearing a condom

Either way csi punt is not really needed as it is a wholesale issue one bare cock will put some off, won't others it's not a hard limits game where 3 strikes(bare cocks) and I'm out

It either does or doesn't

Bare cock in gallery usually = pimpbf

So one bare cock and I'm out for that and the health issues

Offline Cuntminion

She also states in her profile that if there is anything else you fancy doing (clearly other than what she has already comprehensively listed, or why say it?) then she will consider it for a cost........read into that what you will.

She might tidy the house up and hose the cat for £20?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Busy weekend scoping the competition? :music:

In the public gallery?

The fella with the gorrila gut is wearing a condom

Either way csi punt is not really needed as it is a wholesale issue one bare cock will put some off, won't others it's not a hard limits game where 3 strikes(bare cocks) and I'm out

It either does or doesn't

Bare cock in gallery usually = pimpbf

So one bare cock and I'm out for that and the health issues
Actually that is a worry.

Offline Mister_ant_

She does clearly state her size several times on her profile by clothing size and weight. She also warns you that others have turned up said she is fat and walked. It doesn't get much more honest than that & you can't say you weren't warned! I don't see how you warrant a neg on those grounds. It is probably one of the most honest profiles on here.

I Agree with you. You were clearly warned or maybe you weren’t intelligent enough to read it in her profile.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

Hi on you for walking
Maybe it was dead.
External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Good point. One guy shagging her BB in her gallery pics is one thing (perhaps ex/current bf), but multiple BB guys is a red flag.

Offline Cleats

Mister Ant, yes, I missed a trick, but I'm definately intelligent enough to suss you as a tit! 😉

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Mister Ant, yes, I missed a trick, but I'm definately intelligent enough to suss you as a tit! 😉
TBF you can't gauge someone's full proportions without a full body shot which she doesn't display.

Offline Mister_ant_

Mate she clearly said she’s a size 28 wtf were you expecting  :dash:
I don’t need a full body pic to decide that’s not my cup of tea.

Nothing wrong with guys wanting to shag a size 28 woman btw

mrdamncool

Cleats, pls can you send me the number of inkedbbw? She doesn't read her messages on adult work.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Cleats, pls can you send me the number of inkedbbw? She doesn't read her messages on adult work.
Don't be a plank. If she doesn't display it it isn't public knowledge.

mrdamncool

Don't be a plank. If she doesn't display it it isn't public knowledge.
You mean "it isn't public knowledge". You're welcome.

Offline finn5555

What you need to do is go to her AW profile and you will see To send me an email click here what that does is sends an email (messages distributed by electronic means from one computer user to one or more recipients via a network) ask her for her number and  she can then open said email and give you her number if she so wishes  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 01:11:15 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
You mean "it isn't public knowledge". You're welcome.
No I don't. Have you managed a punt yet? You were thinking about seeing Suzie Honeybabe a year ago.

Offline Cleats

Funnily enough, I didn't save her number. 😉 But if I had, I wouldn't post. See above. 😉