Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vikki-loves-play - Scunthorpe  (Read 1023 times)

3 review(s) for Vikki-loves-play85 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BOBBY

Location - Apartment in Scunthorpe
Price - £70
Duration - 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in Scunthorpe and fancied a punt. A quick look at AW in the morning revealed that a couple of girls where in the area that day, one was Zoe Chamber23, recently reviewed by MrFishyFoo, the other was the packmate that was mentioned in his review. So I thought I would try out said packmate. A quick call and the meeting was setup.

Location was an apartment in small block on the edge of town, which is clearly popular with the touring girls as I’ve seen a couple of other tourers in the exact same flat.

Quick call when parked up to get the flat number, although I knew exactly which one it was. Knock on the door and I was in. Looks wise I found her quite attractive and she seemed to have a fun personality. As she let me in she was dressed in matching black bra and pants, stockings and a leather corset. Once in the room, she was complaining about how cold it was in the flat and she did have a point as you could tell that it sits vacant when girls aren’t using it. Money paid and straight onto the bed. The corset, bra and pants came straight off and she was straight into it, she isn’t shy. Some nice kissing before she moved onto OWO which was very good and performed with some gusto. She then suggested moving into 69 which was good, but I had to bring it to a halt after a couple of minutes as I could feel the sap rising. Instead I moved her onto her back and went down on her. She was very clean and fresh and really seemed to enjoy it. Few minutes of this and then I presented the old chap back to her mouth to get him fighting fit for the main event. On with the condom and started in doggy with her really thrusting back and asking me to pound her, who could refuse. After that onto her back, legs on my shoulders and I pumped away until I could feel the end approaching. I asked where could I could, she suggested CIM, so I laid on the bed as she wanked me off into her mouth. Maybe would have been better with me standing as more seemed to land on me than go in her mouth, but some certainly did because as soon as I’d finished she was off to the bathroom to spit and rinse.

Would I visit again, absolutely, whilst there is the hint of the professional parlour routine there in terms of working to a routine, she does seem to throw herself into it and actually enjoy it. In fact if she had been back to the Scunthorpe/Doncaster area since I would have made sure to have seen her again, but at the minute she seems inactive in Liverpool.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Caught my japs before has this 1-thanks for the review !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac