Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria No1. - Leeds  (Read 1144 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kendrig

AV has been in my HL forever, so eventually had to see what all the hype was about. Well reviewed so shortish report

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary Attractive, bubbly lass, intelligent, full of enthusiasm, just fun and offers an excellent GFE at VFM.
Services: DFK, RO, OWO, Deepthroat, gentle facefucking, sex protected, great cowgirl, mish, Cim and swallow.

Action Asked for gfe and did she deliver. Passionate DFK as soon as entered and throughout the whole hour, just what I wanted. Quick shower, back to DFK having a good old feel of each other, push AV onto bed I kiss down her body, nipple sucking, then down for RO, sweet pussy, teasing her, flicking her button, her thrusting up, finger in pussy and ass. We jumped into 69, her grinding on my face, then her between my legs. Great owo technique, sucking , flicking the head, then deep, holding her own head down. Plenty of ball play, then gently facefucking herself. Very wet BJ , just love the eye contact and sexy winks. :P :P

Into cowgirl, slow sensual, uses her pussy lips on the head of your cock, milking you, then she thrusts down hard. She keeps this going for a while edging me, AV has full control here. Then hard cg, she can ride you hard, get a good rhythm going, she came a couple of times. Have a few gentle slaps of her ass, grabbing her hips pulling her harder onto me. Great cowgirl technique, fucking loved it. Had to stop for a drink. Get into mish, her feet pushed against my chest, legs wide, my energy levels are sapping. Look at clock on the side, fuk me where's the time gone.

Time to finish, bj in front of mirror, I hold her head gentle facefucking. She can keep that mouth full of cock for a while. Her owo is really sloppy, bit more ball play, let her know I'm coming, she clamps her mouth round the head then takes the lot deep in her mouth. Just loved the next bit where she lets my cum out of her mouth and back in a few times, then swallows the lot. Good girl.

There's no end to the kissing throughout the punt, even when your leaving. Quality lass offers great gfe at vfm. I now know what the hype as been about.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yet another punter leaves ANNo1's lair a well happy and well fucked chappy.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline wolfiesmith69

AV N01 strikes again !!!! Another punter fucked !! You entered her apartment as a boy  & came out a man !!!! -Your life will never be the same again !!!!!!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Tallboy2

Good for you, she's a cracker

Offline Kendrig

AV N01 strikes again !!!! Another punter fucked !! You entered her apartment as a boy  & came out a man !!!! -Your life will never be the same again !!!!!!!!
It's easy to see why she has so many repeat customers. Great sex, enthusiasm.

Most punts I've had with polish lasses have been great for gfe and have the extra little touches, which is why there booked in advance. Full DFK on entering, kissing throughout, totally punter focused, great owo, enthusiastic sex, phone on silent, very intimate, you leave drained.