Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonny Blows - Leeds  (Read 3256 times)

5 review(s) for Chloe.Cummings  (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bradz

External Link/Members Only

This meet was a few months ago but thought it was worth sharing as I try to contribute a bit back to the group.

Description: 5ft 10in, tanned size 12, small waist, big bum, beautiful face and well made up

Price paid: £150 for 60 minutes

Great communications and directions to Bonny's place. Parking is a bit of a pain though Bonny explained there is a Kwik Fit nearby where you can park that's free of charge but all other on street parking is either residents permits or pay and display. Upon arrival Bonny answered the door looking great in a matching purple lingerie set that showed off her curves.

Bonny is very good looking. Typical page 3 glamour with long blonde hair, perfect make up and an all over tan. She's 5ft 10in according to AW, I'm 6ft 2in and in heels Bonny was just about the right height for deep French kissing without me having to lean down. I'd say she's a size 12 overall though Bonny has a slim waist, flat stomach and very large boobs. She has a big bum which is very shapely and quite a few tattoos but it's Bonny's face that deserves a special mention for me. She is very pretty and to my mind right up there with Candice in terms of facial features. Overall if you like busty, shapely, glamorous blondes you won't go far wrong with Bonny.

Straight into deep French kissing, and this was really good, no holding back from Bonny. I had to virtually push her off me and ask for a shower. Clean bathroom, fresh towels and gents toiletries were all available.

I emerged refreshed to find Bonny on the bed waiting. I joined her and she started with great deep French kissing again. I moved down to explore Bonny's exquisite body and removed her bra and boy does she have great tits. Perfectly proportioned and as good a boob job as I've ever seen. They felt natural and soft, not fake like a lot of them I've seen. Great nipples that got very hard with some attention.

Bonny was stroking me at this point and I was rock hard, time for some great OWO. Bonny's oral style is very PSE with lots of slurping, spitting and gagging as she deep throats. Great technique that nearly had me on the edge within minutes. I pulled Bonny up towards me for more deep French kissing then went down to the honey pot. Lovely and fresh, slightly moist and responded very well to some RO. Bonny gets very wet and is vocal in telling you she's enjoying it.

At this point it all became a bit of a blur. Condom on and Bonny jumped on top, she is great in this position and rides like a woman possessed. We eventually ended up deep French kissing'ing in missionary as I emptied into the bag.

Lots of cuddling and a great chat led to round 2 where Bonny revived me with more OWO and deep French kissing then into doggy, more OWO, RO and then second pop with Bonny on top.

This for me was the closest to a PSE that I've had in Leeds. Great looking girl, very enthusiastic service.

Tallboy2

Great second review for this lass.i may have to move her up my list.

Offline Mob69

Is Bonnie the lady who recently had a kid? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Bradz

There was no evidence of Bonny having recently had a kid on my visit.  Her stomach was very flat and no other signs were visible.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Great second review for this lass.i may have to move her up my list.

Ha !! Ha !! Good lad. About time you sampled yourself a full on gagging and drooling PSE fuck doll  :D :D

Great review OP  :drinks: