Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett fae Fife, is she the same on from before?  (Read 753 times)

Online Poopster

External Link/Members Only

The previous Scarlett profile had shitloads of feedback and she was good at comms... this one seems to make allusions towards being the same lass but never seems to see anyone and doesn't respond to correspondence.

Can anyone shed any light on this lass?

Rider

I am not 100% certain as I have never actually managed to arrange a punt with her, comms appear to be terrible. I've mailed her a few times and the messages have been read but never got a reply so no idea what this lass is about or if she is another time waster.

Best of luck you if you have any success!

Online Poopster

I am not 100% certain as I have never actually managed to arrange a punt with her, comms appear to be terrible. I've mailed her a few times and the messages have been read but never got a reply so no idea what this lass is about or if she is another time waster.

Best of luck you if you have any success!

Same experience... emailed her a couple of times but she doesn't read them despite logging on pretty much every day.

I never saw the previous Scarlett but at least she replied to emails, this one can't even be arsed reading them.

Offline FrankieOh

I'm pretty sure it's her. Same photos as before anyway. I've also tried to email her without success. She's a really flaky girl. Nice enough when you meet her, but a pain trying to get in touch with.

Offline rhubarb

That scarlet has had maybe 6 previous incarnations already.. I don't know what prompts each renewal but it hints at her being a total flake. I've also never had a reply from her, maybe she's just replying to overnight requests / big payout meets?