Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: independent amy  (Read 2288 times)

8 review(s) for independent amy (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline steve7458

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

40 min incall - £80
Location – Sheffield (near Crystal peaks)
Date – 14 March 2014

OK, So I am catching up with reviews having spent my first ever year - 2014 - seeing a few girls.

My 2nd ever meeting was with Amy.

The meeting was booked at fairly short notice and I had not met Amy before. She gave me the postcode to visit then confirmed full details once I arrived at that postcode. She was absolutely fine on the phone. Once I arrived at her house, we sorted finances and then she asked me about the meeting and what I wanted. She quickly sensed the pace I wanted for the meeting and reacted accordingly. She was very attentive and seemed to enjoy her job. Nothing felt forced and she let me know of any boundaries we had to stick to. I had opted purely for a massage and oral (OWO - which she charges extra for).  I was able to bath afterwards - the shower was temporarily not working.
Time didn't seem to be an issue to her, it was me who was in a rush.
Overall it was a really enjoyable time and I would meet Amy again. She has an amazing figure, perfectly formed and this is certainly her greatest asset. I left feeling I would happily see Amy again. 

Strangely, I did see Amy again, without realising I was about to.  I had booked a girl through Bluebelles (I think).   This was around July time.  I can't recall this meeting as well, because it was less enjoyable.  This second meeting felt rushed, but that might just be me.  Again, I was given directions and it was only as I got closer to the venue I remembered the previous meeting and realised I might be seeing the same person, despite the fact that the name of the girl I was seeing this time was not Amy.  Anyway, once the door opened, I realised it was Amy and I was happy enough.  We got the paperwork out of the way and agreed on the type of meeting.  I think I paid £45 for 30 minutes  Again, I opted for a massage and oral.  All was fine and then we got to the oral and she explained there would be an extra charge for OWO.  I agreed to pay it, but the OWO lasted less than 1 minute until she moved to using her hands then she suggested we try various positions.  She seemed to want to do this rather than give me oral so I agreed.  After trying missionary and doggy, she finished me off using her hands.

I wouldn't chose to see Amy again, but I would recommend her overall. I just did't enjoy the second meeting as much as the first and that's no way to progress.

I'm going to use my own marks out of 100 rating system for each meeting: 65

Offline NIK

Sounds a very average typical Sheffield punt. The kind I've had very many times over the past thirty years and the kind I no longer want.
I have also inadvertently seen girls I wouldn't particularly want to have seen again on numerous occasions.  :thumbsdown:

Offline steve7458

Maybe.  Amy does have good feedback overall so I wouldn't want to put someone off her  just through my 2nd experience.  It takes two and sometimes it can be a lack of chemistry etc.  I should have said as well that apart form the 1 or 2 minutes of OWO the entire meeting was with a condom on