Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexy Amy - Sheffield  (Read 2843 times)

16 review(s) for Sweet sexy Amy (3 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]
8 review(s) for independent amy (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Dannyboy369

Sweet Sexy Amy £40 - 30 minutes

External Link/Members Only

This punt was around 6 months ago so will be relatively short.

Comms

Decent comms, quick reply. I was feeling horny on the day so wanted a half hour session. Seemed good VFM at £40

Venue

Terraced house several miles from sheffield city centre. Clean, not much in the room. No shower offered etc.

Appearance

Photos very flattering, I should be take it as a warning when there aren't any face pics.
4/10, that might be being generous. The kind of girl you'd settle for at the end of a night on the piss if you're gagging for it.

The meet

As stated decent comms and place easy to find. Greeted me in knickers and bra. She wasn't much of a sight, much slimmer than her pics. Whilst I'm not opposed to skinny girls my preference is around a 10. I knew she was slim going in, but not this much.

Started with the odd peck on the lips, not proper kissing, want much of a turn on at all. I wasn't fussed about RO which is usually one of my favourite things to do. Almost straight away she's on with a condom even though her profile stated OW. I wasn't in the mood to complain.

Anyway little bit of her riding me, felt ok. Then I just really wanted to be out of there. So bent her over and finished in doggy. A half hour punt that lasted about 15 minutes, I didn't have any intention of staying though. She was a pleasant enough girl but really not my type. Also could easily be in her 40's. I understand why WG's lie but it's annoying for us punters.

Thai was a toss up between a Nuetral and a negative for me. Gone for Nuetral as I suppose you get what you pay for. Not a good experience, but feel that's partly down to me.

Would I return - No

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Good review. I've met her when she worked at old Bluebelles in Attercliffe and she must have been around mid-30s then. I've not had sex with her though, the body is amazing especially for a woman who as you say must be at least 40, the boat I don't fancy though.

Offline kingkong69

I think there is a photo of her somewhere on a previous post.. She doesn't look good at her :scare:

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review :hi:

For a bird with a face like a box of frogs, she has certainly made a good career out of selling her body. The first time I saw her must have been 20 years ago!!

I'm with you by the way, I wouldn't go back either :timeout:

Offline BP96

a face like a box of frogs

Didn't take long for that old chestnut to come up!

Mark76

Didn't take long for that old chestnut to come up!

I've seen her. Wouldn't go back. But I thought her face looked like a bag of smashed crabs.

Offline bigbird

I have seen her and she is very business like, I think neutral is a fair assessment ...
If you are driving round and you feel the urge, see her as an emergency pump and dump for £40 and it doesn't look too bad...

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I have seen her and she is very business like, I think neutral is a fair assessment ...
If you are driving round and you feel the urge, see her as an emergency pump and dump for £40 and it doesn't look too bad...
But for £5 more you can see a fitty in any parlour and arguably get the same level of service minus OWO and possibly kissing.

Offline Tricks

But for £5 more you can see a fitty in any parlour and arguably get the same level of service minus OWO and possibly kissing.

She is past her sell by date, in both looks and attitude in my opinion. +1

SCCTiger

I've been to see her today. Exactly as described by Dannyboy. £50 for 30 minutes. Spent most of the time assuring her I wouldn't cum in her mouth! She'd clearly not listened to what I'd requested either. 10 minutes in and I decided to get the raincoat on and get on with it
Decent body. Rough gaunt face and DEFO wouldnt return or recommend

Offline TomBaker

I saw Amy a year and a half ago .... Yup, ta for the fair and accurate review. For my tastes, her bod is exactly the type I like and was a big turn on for me .... A VFM fuck, for me.

Offline rigsbyripple

I saw Amy about 2 years ago and managed 2 pops in half hour for £40.
A tip here is you mustn't look at the mantelpiece whilst poking the fire.
Sorry for lurking but this is the only punt I've been on in 4 years and the 2 pops were both to.

daytimeplay

Not a good punt at all , she was in a rush and is now nothing like her pics , far to skinny , made excuses about the time of day for the services , no owo , not going back lol.

Online Newtothisstuff

When I saw her, I left with the feeling that she was once a young, good looking and popular girl. Time's now knocking on and her looks are fading almost as fast as her attitude.