Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jesslou Bury  (Read 696 times)

2 review(s) for jesslou (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Totheleft

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 min incall in the Village hotel Bury £60 that turned into £80

Liked the look of this girls profile had a look on here for any info which I couldn't find so I thought  fuck it why not if it looks dodgy when I get there I can always walk away. Sent her a txt got one back asking me to ring which I did and arranged a time and place. A quick blast on the motorway and a phone call to say I've arrived and was given directions to her room which I was knocking on her door minutes later.
The door opened and shut and was greeted by a topless jess (nice tits)her aw pics are accurate blonde petite   . A quick bit of a chat and was sorting the paperwork out she mentions her friend also named jess. She does advertise a 3sum but I had only gone to see her as I was still half expecting a shit punt . She asked if I wanted her to join us and had I extra cash on me still a bit unsure I said I've got an extra £20 and her reply was she would join in for a bit. She covers herself goes across the hall to the door opposite and dissappear's inside. I'm thinking fuck sake here we go she's going to come back with her gran or something but in came a attractive girl bit bigger than jess brown hair and glasses. Introductions done onto some kissing and stripping then onto the bed
No dfk (not my thing) and more kissing groping fingering them kissing each other taking it in turn to suck there tits(her friend has amazing tits by the way). Then I'm flat on my back and they both go to work on my cock taking turns to suck it as the other is sucking my balls while I'm lay there thinking it's not turned out to bad this. Her friend then sits on my face and I do my best with my tounge as she rides it all the while jess is sucking my cock and balls. The friend jumps off my face and on with a rubber and jumps on my cock starts riding me kissing groping each other and me and playing wit my balls as she is riding me . After a few minutes off this the friend  jumps off me and says she is leaving us to it a quick kiss and final feel of her tits she's off and it's me and jess.
Off with the rubber more owo 69 then on with a new rubber and into mish then into doggy which is fast hard until I can't go any longer
A quick clean up and chat and I'm off I check my watch and we have ran over time about 10mins
Jess says she has worked in parlours for a few years and has only just gone independent so some of You out here might know her. Never asked if her friend is on aw but will ask them both next time I see them which will probably be soon.

Offline Totheleft

Yes i think so. I might go and see her just to make sure

Offline easyzx6r

ive emailed jess and yes that is her friend they charge £200 per hour