Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai group  (Read 11001 times)

Offline ilsandy89

External Link/Members Only

I found this profile on birchplace. Judging by the pictures I'm pretty certain that this lady used to go by the name "sugar sugar" on AW. I have seen her several times in the Thai house in Hersham.

She still is.

Offline wtfb

Thanks  :hi:

She must be back working. She was in my Thai list on AW a while back but she disappeared. She has a new phone number now than when I saw her. Still the same AW id though.

Online Surrey1974

WTFB - Sugar Sugar is still on AW. How was your experience with her?

Offline wtfb

I saw her three times in Hersham and I am sorry to say I have never reviewed but mistakenly I thought I had. I haven't seen her for more than a year because she had disappeared from AW  and I'm now on the south coast. You can guess that as I went and saw her for  second and third time I enjoyed myself.

As it was some while ago I don't remember all the details but some highlights : assisted shower before and after and every bit of me was cleaned thoroughly. I paid an extra £10 I think for OWO the first time but she didn't charge me when I saw her again. Great tits and loved having them sucked and played with. She seemed to really enjoy RO as well. A GFE experience.   For whatever reason we hit it off and I think that always makes the punt much more enjoyable for me. I felt that she wanted to make sure I had a good time.

HTH - I am sure there are other reviews on here for her as well.

Offline Guitartuna

In Maidstone the asians have totally disappeared. There are 1 or 2 in the outlying areas and a lot of adverts that don't reply . The thai girls in general are really not good at all . The Chinese and Japanese girls are much better I find but unfortunately few and far between.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline snipercat

There are Thai girls active in sittingboune I hear ?

Offline kenny0630

Anyone had a try with Sexygigiofthailand in Aldershot? She seems decent by looking at the photos but there's no review of some sort. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Offline Fatman

Why not take one for the team, you might hit gold for £100 it’s worth a punt, good luck.

Offline Huawei

Why not take one for the team, you might hit gold for £100 it’s worth a punt, good luck.
Don't do it! Review incoming shortly  :hi:

Offline Type937GTS

Yes, mine and another recent review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302153.msg3163184#msg3163184

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302480.msg3167052#msg3167052

Anyone had a try with Sexygigiofthailand in Aldershot? She seems decent by looking at the photos but there's no review of some sort. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Offline wook

i am very tempted, but at the same time also a bit worried because of lack of facepics….

anybody seen her?

Online Surrey1974

Yes correct as was Sugar Sugar. Her AW profile has now changed to this.

Online simon07

Wish these ladies would visit Hatfield or St Albans area next year.

Overall, they seem better than the Brazilian or the Russian groups?

Offline GoldenB

Yes correct as was Sugar Sugar. Her AW profile has now changed to this.

Walked out on Sugar Sugar about 6 months ago - pretty face but body nothing like the pictures….if you’re looking for a short, stocky, overweight Thai then you’d be more than happy 😃

Offline rk_1985

Wish these ladies would visit Hatfield or St Albans area next year.

Overall, they seem better than the Brazilian or the Russian groups?

I have found them better than the Brazilian and EE groups. Sometimes do need a change. JJ and Nadia are pretty good around the Farnborough area. I do want to see Zoe Zoe in Woking if poss.

Not seen any of the new ones in Sunbury yet - will look out for the reviews