Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasminxoxo reading  (Read 472 times)

Offline che_666999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Can anyone offer any insight into this lady, in terms of looks.
Few reviews here and one of them mentions being disappointed once she got undressed.
Service wise she seems to be pretty good. Just want to sure she is someone I would remotely fancy.

Offline Fisherman

Still have a review to on this one so will keep it short. Looks ok in clothes slim and well dressed. But with no clothes she shows her true which is well in her fifties maybe 55. Saggy tits etc

That’s the bad bits, service was very good though. Deep threat , rimming dim and energetic fucking.

She did though short change me a bit on time though so a right old mixed bag. Still haven’t decided on the rating yet.

It depends what’s your after. If service matters more than looks go for it

Offline DrConners

Still have a review to on this one so will keep it short. Looks ok in clothes slim and well dressed. But with no clothes she shows her true which is well in her fifties maybe 55. Saggy tits etc

That’s the bad bits, service was very good though. Deep threat , rimming dim and energetic fucking.

She did though short change me a bit on time though so a right old mixed bag. Still haven’t decided on the rating yet.

It depends what’s your after. If service matters more than looks go for it

Cheers for the heads up, get round to a review when you can  :hi:

She's not doing herself any favours with these vague, shit pictures.  :thumbsdown:

Obviously trying to hide the fact she's older than her stated age - What a surprise  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Baller

I walked... her place is a shithole, bathroom was gross. Made little effort in her appearance and think she had just got out of bed, she is older than she states.

Give me a bit of abuse as I left