Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Provider who accepts bondage  (Read 372 times)

Offline Nigel57

I enjoy doing the occasional bit of bondage & teasing on a girl. Over the years I have used a few WGs that were into this and for a long time until recently I used to go to SubShelly in Bedford as she was certainly the best. Anyone who has used her will know she was great, accepted all types of bondage, was very helpful in teaching you, came like a train and had a vast selection of restraints, toys and gadgets. Unfortunately she has retired and so the search is in for a replacement.

Does anyone know of a reliable, sane & sensible WG that enjoys a bit of bondage? Preferably within the Milton Keynes/Bedford area.

Stevensmiles

I can’t help I’m afraid but it would seem to me that unless you were unwilling to visit someone and build up a bit of trust firstly. Your going to have to specifically look for WG’s who offer sub services.

Offline Nigel57

Thanks, I realise that you need to build trust and that's why once I've found a suitable lady I tend to stick with them. It's just unfortunate that SubShelly retired. However you need someone who is on the submissive side to start with, that enjoys that aspect rather than trying to convince someone who's not really into it.

Stevensmiles

Thanks, I realise that you need to build trust and that's why once I've found a suitable lady I tend to stick with them. It's just unfortunate that SubShelly retired. However you need someone who is on the submissive side to start with, that enjoys that aspect rather than trying to convince someone who's not really into it.

Ahhhhhhh. I get you now Nigel.
Yes I suppose it’s going to make a difference and of course ultimately more difficult for you to find what your looking for.