Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherrytastesweet – Gosport. Buyer Beware.  (Read 1848 times)

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Never actually got to meet her. Read the reviews here and so went in with my eyes open.

Sent Cherry a text asking if she would be free for a 45 minute meeting the following day at 2pm. Received a curt response saying she was available at the moment. Thought it was slightly unusual wording so sent another text asking if I could make a booking only to have the response “OK, I’ll pencil it in for now”. Alarm bells started to ring quietly in the background, but we are not all nobel literature prize winners so pressed on.

Woke up the following morning feeling sick as a dog. Being considerate I figured I should let Cherry know ASAP. Wrote an incredibly apologetic message explaining the situation and saying how I figured it would be unfair on both her and me to go ahead with the “pencilled booking”, adding I hoped we could reschedule next time I was in the area.

Got back the following text and I quote word for word:

“Ok if u ever come back to Southampton yiu will now have to leave it till on the day. I won't be able to prebook you in for fear of you cancelling again sorry”

I was honestly gobsmacked and responded accordingly and frankly none to politely, highlighting her poor attitude, my regret at politely having informed her I’d not be able to make the meet some five hours in advance of it and the fact that I really would not want to meet her at anytime in the future given her response.

She may well be talented at what she does but I honestly think I probably had a lucky escape that day.

As they always say of course YMMV.

James999

So you cancelled and that's her fault, and you give her a negative for you cancelling  :sarcastic:

Offline timsussex

She was clearly a bit harsh with you but I think you were a bit harsher giving her a negative

While I agree her response wasn't ideal - at least she didn't swear at you or refuse all bookings

Offline time_to_play

Not much wrong there really is there? Tuff yourself up a bit mate and move on.

Offline AxC

She's not being unreasonable at all. Most girls will do same day bookings ONLY because they get dicked around so much.

Just because you genuinely had a sniffle or whatever doesn't mean shit to her. You just come across like a time-waster.

Bit of empathy wouldn't go amiss.

She was fair, you weren't.

Offline matsoton

Too be honest i think you had no intention to meet her.  Just wasting her time.

James999

Dav618id is not happy about this review  :angry:

Offline Punterperson1971

Don’t think the review warrants a negative or to be reported to be fair.

Offline DrConners

Wow! First post since Oct 2015 Mat!! Welcome to the party pal!!!  :sarcastic:

James999

What makes you think that, are you her boyfriend / pimp / assistant /pro$$ie herself  :unknown:

Offline DrConners

What makes you think that, are you her boyfriend / pimp / assistant /pro$$ie herself  :unknown:

Definitely connected I'd say - Why take three years of leeching before crawling out of the woodpile to defend her  :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

1 post in 3 years he’s been here and it’s this shit.

alberio

Ive have been let down by Cherry cancelling as many times as I have got to see her so I appreciate that some of us dont have the highest opinion if her. To be fair her response could have been better, but certainly not worth a negative review. Perhaps just a post in the south east discussion.

Offline DrConners

Ive have been let down by Cherry cancelling as many times as I have got to see her so I appreciate that some of us dont have the highest opinion if her. To be fair her response could have been better, but certainly not worth a negative review. Perhaps just a post in the south east discussion.

I've seen her profile & searched on here before - She has as many positives as negatives - all for shit comms & time wasting. The positives seem like genuine reviews so if you get too see her you'll probably have a good time.

Personally I've never bothered because of the accounts of her timewasting so I appreciate the review (Yes I know the OP cancelled on her & she sent him a curt response & yes he needs to man up blah fucking blah)

I say leave the review regardless of it being negative - if you take the time to read through this & others you should get the picture.

You say you've seen her alberio, multiple times - didn't you want to review her ? Or didn't you want to share your little cock sucking princess ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen her profile & searched on here before - She has as many positives as negatives - all for shit comms & time wasting. The positives seem like genuine reviews so if you get too see her you'll probably have a good time.

Personally I've never bothered because of the accounts of her timewasting so I appreciate the review (Yes I know the OP cancelled on her & she sent him a curt response & yes he needs to man up blah fucking blah)

I say leave the review regardless of it being negative - if you take the time to read through this & others you should get the picture.

You say you've seen her alberio, multiple times - didn't you want to review her ? Or didn't you want to share your little cock sucking princess ?  :sarcastic:
Personally I think alberio is bull shitting,no reviews in 2 years since he joined in August 2015 and his 2 reviews were in 2016,1 neutral and 1 positive.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:18:58 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline contentguy

I wonder how he knows that the OP had a cold?

Guy

Offline downthehatch

‘I've seen her profile & searched on here before - She has as many positives as negatives - all for shit comms & time wasting. The positives seem like genuine reviews so if you get too see her you'll probably have a good time.’

Cherry was one of my very first punts years ago (hence no review as was pre UKP). I thought she was excellent and probably gave me one of my top 3 Bj’s ever (see her free video).

Same she is not more on top of her comms and times wasting aspects as she has the potential to be an excellent provider. I may try to book her again and see how difficult it is to get a hold of her.

alberio

Personally I think alberio is bull shitting,no reviews in 2 years since he joined in August 2015 and his 2 reviews were in 2016,1 neutral and 1 positive.

Its funny how the users of this forum are as scrutinised as much as the working girls. Yes I've seen her a few times, yes those times that have gone ahead were good and yes the times she had cancelled on me at the last moment have made me pretty angry.

I dont see how not posting for a long time reduces my validity of my comments.

Offline Punterperson1971

Its funny how the users of this forum are as scrutinised as much as the working girls. Yes I've seen her a few times, yes those times that have gone ahead were good and yes the times she had cancelled on me at the last moment have made me pretty angry.

Well if you’ve seen her then review her wether she’s good or not or reliable or not as it would save some body their time and effort in booking her and then being let down.
Personally I think you’re bull shitting about seeing her and yes people post on here to keep access to this site.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 05:04:57 pm by Punterperson1971 »

alberio

Well if you’ve seen her then review her wether she’s good or not or reliable or not as it would save some body their time and effort in booking her and then being let down.
Personally I think you’re bull shitting about seeing her and yes people post on here to keep access to this site.

Fair enough, I haven't made review of either good or bad experiences with her. I'll fix that should I try my luck with her again.

Offline DrConners

I think I've worked it out :

Yes I've seen her a few times, yes those times that have gone ahead were good and yes the times she had cancelled on me at the last moment have made me pretty angry.

He's in love!  :rolleyes: Watch out for EAS here alby - Remember she's a whore who rents out her snatch for your hard earned cash, I'm not saying she's not a good SP but keep things in perspective mate!!  :sarcastic:

It does - Otherwise it's like you've joined, posted a couple of reviews & then let everyone else do all the work.

UKP is an open forum & free, so do as you choose - just don't be surprised if you get questioned about seeing a WG, as you have done so here, with no further contributions about her.

Fair enough, I haven't made review of either good or bad experiences with her. I'll fix that should I try my luck with her again.

Acknowledged & to quote you "fair enough"  :hi:

Offline AxC

All these women read this site.

She ain't letting you near her fanny after this.

Offline DrConners

Me ? I'm crushed  :sarcastic:

James999

How the fuck would she know unless he booked under Dr Conners from UKP you idiot, and even if he did I suspect she'd take the booking and the cash  :music:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:44:25 pm by James999 »

Offline Hantsolo

What a pointless review and how the hell can it be a negative?

Am not a fan of hers, seen her, reviewed her as a neutral, but unless she cancelled on the OP at the last minute or her service was shit, then why even bother giving a review if you haven’t seen her?

As others have said, man up and grow a pair FFS!

Offline timsussex

As always you need to read the whole story not just look at the headline

Cherry is one of the flakiest WGs in the area but does in my experience offer a good service when you get to see her - I think most would agree with that. I have personal experience of both sides of Cherry.

But i dont think this should be a negative - let's turn it around
You book a WG and she cancels on you with what seems to be a decent reason -  but you decide in the future to only see her as a short notice booking.  Would you be happy if she gave you negative AW feedback even though she had cancelled ?

Offline Bonker

I have the same experience as most of the guys here. Saw her a few times and had friendly and good sessions. She used to be slim and pretty but there was a funny look in her eyes sometimes and occasionally an odd conversation.

The last time I tried to see her she messed me about quite a bit. Confirmed, then cancelled when I was in my way, then called to say it was back on then called again to cancel. All in the space of 15 minutes. I shrugged my shoulders and went home. She then texted to apologise and offered a £20 discount next time. I forgave her, putting it down to a mad moment.

Next time I tried to book she cut me off. I sent an email to explain who it says and remind her of the incident. No reply.

Shame, she was a good fuck.

Offline cakerusk

I have the same experience as most of the guys here. Saw her a few times and had friendly and good sessions. She used to be slim and pretty but there was a funny look in her eyes sometimes and occasionally an odd conversation.

The last time I tried to see her she messed me about quite a bit. Confirmed, then cancelled when I was in my way, then called to say it was back on then called again to cancel. All in the space of 15 minutes. I shrugged my shoulders and went home. She then texted to apologise and offered a £20 discount next time. I forgave her, putting it down to a mad moment.

Next time I tried to book she cut me off. I sent an email to explain who it says and remind her of the incident. No reply.

Shame, she was a good fuck.

Quite possible that she didnt wanted to give you the promised discount, assuming that she has plenty of punters at her disposal.

I had tried meeting her in the past but got timing wrong. I asked for the time when she was not supposed to be working on that day, which i overlooked. I think her profile stated working from 11 to 2pm but i asked for 4pm meet. She presented in a very rude manner. I just didnt thought it was worth explaining and chasing her. There are plenty of SP who would suck my cock for the same amount of money. The connection was already broken and if i am paying, i would try to make sure that i get the best service. Obvioulsy there are things that you cant control at times. but yeah it would have been great if it had worked out coz i have heard some pretty good things about her services, if the meet happens!

Offline Yellowman1

You didn’t miss out she’s fat with a wonky eye