Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Samantha anyone?  (Read 1735 times)

scottsteiner2122

Has anyone seen busty Samantha who resides in Kent? There a fair few reviews on her AW page but I need a legitamate feedback before I go and see her.

Any references would be appreciated gents.

External Link/Members Only

scottsteiner2122

Guessing from the lack of response I guess not then.  :P :D

Offline luv2kiss54

Guessing from the lack of response I guess not then.  :P :D

I saw her last week in Whitstable. She comes over for short periods then goes back home and i have seen her several times and she never disappoints. I love Busty Milfs and she certainly does it for me, those tits wow. She doesn't speak much english so conversing with her is difficult but the sex is great. She is older that stated age
but then aren't they all !

scottsteiner2122

Nice one fella.  :hi:

I was supposed to see her the other week but had to cancel at the last minute.
She did mentioned she’d be back in March so I’ll catch her then. :cool:
I’ve had my eye on her for ages.  :lol:

Say, is she clean? She doesn’t carry any dirty smells or anything and does she have good teeth?
As in they are not grey and black like a pirate.  :dash:

Offline King_Dong

A good few years back I saw a Czech girl (who's profile I can't find) that Samantha duo's with/shares a flat and when leaving I did bump into Samantha - she's a lot bigger than her pictures suggest. If that doesn't bother you then fine but don't expect an average build girl with big tits, she's fat.

Offline luv2kiss54

A good few years back I saw a Czech girl (who's profile I can't find) that Samantha duo's with/shares a flat and when leaving I did bump into Samantha - she's a lot bigger than her pictures suggest. If that doesn't bother you then fine but don't expect an average build girl with big tits, she's fat.
Yes i once had a 3 some with Samantha and her friend. Samantha is certainly no stick insect and has a belly for sure but bit unkind to say she is fat. I personally love her curves but each to their own.

Offline luv2kiss54

Nice one fella.  :hi:

I was supposed to see her the other week but had to cancel at the last minute.
She did mentioned she’d be back in March so I’ll catch her then. :cool:
I’ve had my eye on her for ages.  :lol:

Say, is she clean? She doesn’t carry any dirty smells or anything and does she have good teeth?
As in they are not grey and black like a pirate.  :dash:

I have always found her to be nice and clean, didn't really notice her teeth concentrated on other areas ! and she enjoys a good snog no breath issues.

scottsteiner2122

Yes i once had a 3 some with Samantha and her friend. Samantha is certainly no stick insect and has a belly for sure but bit unkind to  :cool:say she is fat. I personally love her curves but each to their own.

:D :cool: :cool: lol the bigger the better!
I love curvy, voluptuous women. I really don’t care about size as long as they are not
Skinny or flat chested. Don’t do size 0 or small tits. I like em big! Big titties big ass and curves
More meat on the plate. 😂

Anyway each to his own. I respect Everyman has his preference when it comes to size.

scottsteiner2122

[quote author :thumbsup: :thumbsup:=scottsteiner2122 link=topic=181117.msg1933787#msg1933787 date=1518702645]
 :D :cool: :cool: lol the bigger the better!
I love curvy, voluptuous women. I really don’t care about size as long as they are not
Skinny or flat chested. Don’t do size 0 or small tits. I like em big! Big titties big ass and curves
More meat on the plate. 😂

Anyway each to his own. I respect Everyman has his preference when it comes to size.
[/quote]

Ok mate thanks for the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice find Scottsteiner   :hi:  .

She looks like she handles a really good banging & combined with that she has the look of a Whore that you can send home bow legged and bandy but she would still want more  :yahoo: Lack of experience wouldn't be part of her resume'  :lol:   If her hygiene is good this is one that you would want at least an hour with  :thumbsup:

eddiebrock419

Offline JamesG1975

I have seen her twice, first time a couple of years ago, second time earlier this year. 1st time was great, got a good service, everything was as promised over the phone when I called to book. 2nd time when I arrived she asked for £10 more than we had agreed when I called to book - as I went in with the exact amount of money that was pre-agreed I couldn't give an extra £10 and she got the hump - a half-arsed service followed... But she does have a great pair of breasts nevertheless. Sound also state that I suspect someone else takes her calls for her, as in person her English seems pretty limited whereas the person who answers when you call speaks English quite well
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 07:52:30 pm by JamesG1975 »

Offline bob1

Is she still working from a chalet bungalow on a one way road near the sea with a large corner jacuzzi bath in the bathroom??
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

eddiebrock419

Ok fantastic so she does do cim, facials deepthroat and swallow then. As long as it’s confirmed  and I have the exact money.