Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little-miss-innocent?  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Ninjal13

Ok im in the gu11 area next week and would like a nice punt within a 10m radius. Littlemiss innocent seemed to fit the bill close with lots of good feedback yet on here she only has negative? Is she really that bad to avoid? And if so any recommendations for thr area

Offline Zimbaman

Ok im in the gu11 area next week and would like a nice punt within a 10m radius. Littlemiss innocent seemed to fit the bill close with lots of good feedback yet on here she only has negative? Is she really that bad to avoid? And if so any recommendations for thr area

Link?

Offline nigel4498

Oddly she has feed back from a punter in January called Ninja2000 who has 13 ratings.
Coincidence?

Offline Billy no mates

Oddly she has feed back from a punter in January called Ninja2000 who has 13 ratings.
Coincidence?

Good spot.

Offline Boinky

It shows how useless AW feedback is when a fat, timewasting munter like her can get 150+ feedback yet nobody here has a good word to say about her.

If you read a few of them they're the polar opposite of what's been said here.

Lovelylady

It shows how useless AW feedback is when a fat, timewasting munter like her can get 150+ feedback yet nobody here has a good word to say about her.

If you read a few of them they're the polar opposite of what's been said here.

I’m pretty sure if you look at the feedback and the pictures she is who she says she is.

Offline sensualencounter

I’m pretty sure if you look at the feedback and the pictures she is who she says she is.

2 posts and both defending this prossie / yourself!  :wackogirl: I'd concentrate on giving a better service than trying to defend yourself here.

James999

There's only two pretty shitty pictures on her profile and they give the impression she's trying to hide her body  :unknown:

Online Waterhouse

Stevensmiles

Yep !     I’m always dubious about girls who whilst trying to appear seductive...... are really hiding what they look like in picture.
Yes she does say on her profile she is a size 12-14

But I’ve known quite a few girls who are that size but keep themselves perfectly fit and in good shape. Others are simply pudgy.