Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent massage in Reading  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

After a dismal massage in Reading today (see my review Sophia-massage Reading posted today ) can anybody recommend a good independent massage with happy ending in Reading? Looking for an hour for about £80. Any nationality as long as they can give a good massage.

Offline enzomaserati

Lara - heavenly hands on gumtree

Offline Gustav Klimt

Thanks for the recommendation. Just seen her. Best massage ever & wonderful happy ending.

Offline Silver Birch

Lara - heavenly hands on gumtree

Just added this link so I can find her next time I need a massage  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline revoltra

I saw Lara's ad a few times and was tempted as well. Can we get a more detail review from you gents? Just want to know about location and such

Offline Gustav Klimt

I've put a review on today. Hope this helps you.

Offline Dibble

Just added this link so I can find her next time I need a massage  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Can you share any more details? Age, looks etc?

I'm searching for a south/coast Thames Valley massage for later today...

Offline Gustav Klimt

I would guess she is mid 30s, but very attractive. She is difficult to get hold off, doesn't always answer her phone. It took me 3 weeks before I finally managed to book a session with her. Well worth waiting for. Just remember that she remains fully clothed throughout. Good luck.

Offline jimmyinreading

I've been to the Massage place in Caversham several times, Thai girls, good massage, skilled HE.

A little further afield, there's a Hungarian girl based in Maidenhead who gives very good massage and sensational HE. Saw her last week and just as good as I remembered. Unfortunately couldn't find her profile, I know she's away til the new year, but worth looking out for. £80 for 1 hour massage and HE, £100 with btb.

Offline latecomer

I've been to the Massage place in Caversham several times, Thai girls, good massage, skilled HE.

A little further afield, there's a Hungarian girl based in Maidenhead who gives very good massage and sensational HE. Saw her last week and just as good as I remembered. Unfortunately couldn't find her profile, I know she's away til the new year, but worth looking out for. £80 for 1 hour massage and HE, £100 with btb.

I don't think I know this place.  Can you supply a link or any more details please?

Offline jimmyinreading

Yeah that's the one. Closes early in the evening unfortunately, usually 7 or 8pm

Offline andy3009

I'm guessing he means this place: External Link/Members Only

Do the girls there provide a happy ending? Websites for european massage places are much clearer with services...

Online zarbi42

They used to, but my experience is somewhat dated. They were somewhat more expensive in total than other shops in Reading such as this one: External Link/Members Only

JamesFD

I'm guessing he means this place: External Link/Members Only
I've driven past this place a couple of times recently & it's been closed up so I'm not sure if it's still in operation.

Online zarbi42

I've driven past this place a couple of times recently & it's been closed up so I'm not sure if it's still in operation.

Not at all surprised - especially as a new establishment has opened up less than half a mile away at 52 Prospect Street Caversham RG4 8JL : External Link/Members Only

JamesFD

Not at all surprised - especially as a new establishment has opened up less than half a mile away at 52 Prospect Street Caversham RG4 8JL : External Link/Members Only
Is it any good?