Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Teen  (Read 5925 times)

Offline mrx007

Holy fuck. Before I struggle across London with a raging hardon only to be sorely disappointed is this Girl for real? Check out the underwear middle pic.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has 19 feedbacks that generally look promising. I am becoming more jaded though due to not so great experiences....

P.S. Just messaged her to see if she really does CIM and facials and are they extra cost...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 08:11:14 pm by mrx007 »

Offline Cunning Punt

Not seen her but interested.

However, like you, would want CIM and know if extra, because £120 is rather a lot for a basic service and any extra is starting to get pricey.

Please keep us posted when you hear back.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:29:43 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline tantric talents

Party girl! Party girl! Party girl!
In other words bring some snow and there are no extra charges!  :dash:

Offline mrx007

The only white stuff I want to bring is the muck I want to deposit in  her face and mouth.

Looking at her gallery (if it's all true...) I'll be hard as soon as she opens the door so we'll see...

Offline yoko

she's been mentioned here before, she was under another alias and used acemassage for a while, just cant remember what she was called

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

....and nice reflection of photographer in the glass door:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck me, photographer looks like Eric Morecambe, the girl must be ancient!

Offline fuckit

Anyone toftt? Love the look of her ass

Offline yoko

she used to be under another alias about a year ago on ace massage somewhere in central london, she moved around for a while, if i remember correctly there we're extra's at the time.

im 90% sure its the same girl, then again i could be wrong, i just cant remember the name  :dash:

Offline fuckit

Just seen the photo of her on her blog in the kitchen..... fuckit im going in......  :wacko:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I don't see a glass door in that pic? There is one in the previous one, with the mauve dress..

fredpunter

I don't see a glass door in that pic? There is one in the previous one, with the mauve dress..

I thought it was just me! I spent about 10 mins trying to find a reflection in any of her photos then gave up cursing myself for a sad bastard

Offline mattharding

Yeah.. what glass door? Eric Morcombe? eh?

Ludwig

she used to be under another alias about a year ago on ace massage somewhere in central london, she moved around for a while, if i remember correctly there we're extra's at the time.

im 90% sure its the same girl, then again i could be wrong, i just cant remember the name  :dash:

She was previously External Link/Members Only and has been reviewed several times

She's still using the same photos which I posted up here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16825.msg381335#msg381335

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 05:06:27 pm by Ludwig »

Offline fuckit

She was previously External Link/Members Only and has been reviewed several times

She's still using the same photos which I posted up here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16825.msg381335#msg381335

Thanks. Looks like I dodged an average punt. Also looks like she's been 19 a while! Appears to have moved to Dartford too

Beautylover

I went to see her. I was taking long so she asked me to do a hand job. She didn't seem interested or enjoying. I was very disappointed.

Offline Icarus

I arranged a booking with this girl and then when I got there it turned out it was a premier inn. These places and their over zealous reception staff are worse than Fort Knox to get in to. If she had told me that when I booked earlier in the day I would have gone elsewhere but since she told me 10 minutes before the start time I made an attempt which predictably failed. She did agree that it was a terrible place to work from via text message and said she had just started using it, but how true that is I don't know.

Clarify location before going imo.

Offline Eddie Chapman

Attempted booking her about 4 months ago when she was £60 in Dartford. Spur of the moment text sent at 3am from Greenwich to which I got a positive response of 'yes baby, what time...?' agreed 3.30am (Hilton,dartford) only to receive another when 15mins away on a2 cancelling me. Admitted she'd double booked & wasn't doing anymore bookings after..  :scare: infuriating but that's the punting world.

Put her on a hotlist anyway & kept an eye on profile. Not long after she moved to Hampstead & then looked like she was experimenting with her half hourly rate. It was fluctuating all the shop. Hit a £150 a few times..!! Lost interest in a meet but had a good laugh at the price bouncing around. Looks like she settled on the £70 mark for a bit which tempts me to try again but I kinda know it's more than likely going to end in disappointment...