Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: meena.naughtygirl - Burton-on-Trent  (Read 588 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673649) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Rabalder

meena.naughtygirl

30min Incall - £80
Full Service
(ow, 69, protected sex, massage)

Extras - dfk £10, owo £10, cof £10, cim £20, a-level £30 (none taken)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw this one as was new in Burton this week but was left disappointed.

Comms were fine, lots of extras with this one so settled for a basic full service. The location is usual place in apartment block near to the train station, plenty of free parking around, confirmed a time and off I go. I'm driving to the location and its 10mins before our arranged time when i'm barraged with texts saying 'where are you', 'are you on your way'.... I reply that i'm driving and its 10mins before our meet. I arrive on time and park up easily then let in straight away.

I haven't visited for some time and theirs a ring doorbell on the door (I also notice some of the other apartment doors down the corridors on that floor have these fitted since my last visit), the door opens and it is the girl in the pics, slightly heavier than shown but still pretty and fit, quite dark skinned and tattooed, smiles and seemed friendly, wearing a black PVC strapped outfit.

We go into the room and money exchanges hands, I'm then asked if I want extras but decline and ask for normal service as requested and confirmed via text, this is when her mood changed and became a little frosty for the rest of the meet. She put some music on, stripped off and requested I do the same, then did a little dance before I went for some ro. She was shaved, clean and fresh and started to make the right noises... however I noticed when she was looking at me or caught my eye it was all smiles and ohh/ahh, but I glanced up a couple of times (side eye) and she either had a disinterested look or was checking her phone which is just not on. I knew then i'd made a poor choice of SP.

I decide to move on (and move her away from her phone) and have the rubber applied to my semi, her oral skills were about average and we partook in some 69 with her making more fake noises although she was very wet and kept stopping to wipe herself with tissue. I asked for her on top and she pulled a face, asked if she was ok then it was all smiles and yes baby (kinda felt like a ROM punt) she was grimacing whilst she was on top, when so kept stopping to ask if she was fine (again when she caught my eye she was all smiles but I noticed this stopped when you don't look directly at her) she finally stopped and said no more on top and doggy only...okay I thought lets just finish as i'm going to loose wood. I finished in the bag in doggy and cleaned up, honestly I now felt bored and we still had 10mins left so at least we could end with a massage but she went straight for the shower, I asked about massage and was told ..."no time baby". I couldn't be bothered to argue. I got dressed, while she showered and she said i'm here for a few weeks you come again whilst i'm being let out... I told her no thanks, not good service. I left the building and noticed a male hovering outside text/calling on their phone waiting to be let in, so I was hurried out before time for the next punter which cemented the negative and conveyer belt service.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:23:54 pm by Rabalder »

Offline fairyguy

Maybe the pre-punt texting should have been an indication that the punt would be rushed on a conveyor belt service.
From personal experience, a punt can never recover from the point an SP tries to put rubber on a semi. It all goes downhill from there