Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_Whisky Thai - Bracknell  (Read 1011 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7306473) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mikey_mike

External Link/Members Only - I've not seen any other reviews here so hopefully this helps.

A quick stop in Bracknell yesterday to see the SP, located in a serviced apartment next to the train station in the town. 

Spoke on the phone and followed with text with the location and menu:

£60 15mins
£70 30 mins
£120 an hour
Extra: CIM £20 / OWO £10 / WS £20 / DFK £10

I was sent the door number on arrival and advised not to knock the door.  Door opens and she's as per her profile, short, curvy and friendly.  In to the apartment and through to the bedroom with 2 single beds (not ideal)

Paperwork sorted (30mins + DFK), I'd had a shower before going but wasn't offered a shower so I assume there's limited towels.  Off with the clothes and she does have a slight tummy but my focus was on the shapely natural breasts.   Started with some stroking, nipple licking - she pulled away as I attempted to slip in a finger so realised that was out. 

Then on with the cover (and lube) and in to the action which did feel slightly rushed and intense but I was only after quickie so wasn't concerned.  We went through the usual positions before whipping off the bag and finishing on her body.  Off she went to clean up and add to pile of tissues overflowing the bin.         

Not bad value for a quickie, she was friendly, nice tits and made an effort but only just a positive due to the small bed situation, didn't offer use of the facilities and the signs of high volume.