Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong 2024  (Read 3028 times)

Online Jimbob212

Just wanted to do a report on my short business trip to Hong Kong.

My hotel was conveniently located in central Mong Kok so I decided to only limit my punting activities to the nearby locales. I started off with checking External Link/Members Only for the brothels address and made my way towards them.

My first night I visited the following:
External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure what happened but it was a weekday and around 8pm and every door had the sign of "please wait" or "busy", and there were no other punters in those locations walking about so those locations for me were a bust.

I eventually made my way to the King Hing building which had 14 floors of working girls. External Link/Members Only
The entrance is non descript but it's identifiable by the pink Tulip hotel sign and sometimes a queue of men waiting for the lifts.

The routine is quite simple really, you queue up with the guys to go into the cramp and dodgy lifts to go to the top floor and work your way down. Once on the floor of your choice, you can go spread out and start pressing the doorbells with signs saying "welcome" or "please press bell". You would usually wait for a few seconds before a lady opens the door and you can either say thank you politely and walk away or if she piques your interest you can enquire how much and if there are any extras. Do not go inside the room unless you are committed to spending your time with her or she may charge you if you decide to change your mind.

The general prices are between $400 and $500 (£40 - £50) for Chinese and Thais, there were some Russian girls that were advertising $800 per session.

I prefer GFE levels of service but in this set up, it is a very pump and dump service. Generally, you are invited in to shower, I had both assisted and solo showers, and then given OWO or OW. I've asked for OWO before agreeing so I knew that was what I was going to get with each girl I spent time with there. Then it's just going through the motions sex and clean up. They have CCTV inside the rooms to monitor the traffic outside the door, so while I didn't experience any clock watching activities, they had their eyes glued to the monitors which gave you the feeling of being rushed.

I would say due to the amount of girls there, every face became the same and not many girls stood out, even though if those same girls were touring independently in the UK, you would be the first to try a spot with her, and for the price of £40, it would be a real bargain. Don't just press a doorbell, look at the girl and move on, make an active mental note of which one you genuinely like the look of and just go for it, there is too much choice and you will be affected by choice paralysis.

There was 1 girl that I suspected was trans and another who offered to have sex with her bareback for free when I just couldn't get over the line, so you'd want to be careful when choosing the correct girl.

Regarding the other guys there, it may seem intimidating, but every guy there is there for the same reason you are. Get into the lift and keep your business to yourself.

Overall it was an enjoyable experience and I would want to try the infamous Fuji building the next time I am in Hong Kong.

Offline onepunchman

Thanks for the report.

Do you know if there is anything more discreet than just walk-ups in Hong Kong?

Offline Confessionwalker

I've been twice and one of them was definitely trans on reflection. Overall quite a fun experience and decent value for money

Offline Steely Dan

Hong Kong has many options, and the wonderful Macau is only an hour or so away.

Offline onepunchman

Hong Kong has many options, and the wonderful Macau is only an hour or so away.
Thank you for the info :)

Online Jimbob212

Thanks for the report.

There is a thread here about someone using Telegram to arrange outcalls. But privacy is charged at a premium in Hong Kong and the prices reflect that.

Offline Cambridgy

Thanks for the report.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397736.0

Can’t recommend Coco enough - outcall available.

Offline David1970

I used to live in HK, great place to punt.
Sex141 is great, you should also check at Miss148.
There used to be another site called Sex161, but I think it has gone.

Online Asianfcuker

I used to live in HK, great place to punt.
Sex141 is great, you should also check at Miss148.
There used to be another site called Sex161, but I think it has gone.
Sex 161 still appears to be working.

AF

Offline David1970

Sex 161 still appears to be working.

AF

Had a look, it brings back memories of when I worked there.
Kowloon a lot better than the island for SPs
Sham Shui Po lots of cheap SP, but only venture there during the day
Jordan lots of mixed European/ Chinese SP, a few offering anal.
Sham Shui Po, more up market SP

Offline hamchang

Thanks for the report.

Reservations for hotel girls. Call or SMS the number and you will get a hotel - simply walk in and  go to the room so somewhat more discreet. The hotels are fully aware of what's going on and are on kick backs. More pricey and often the better looking girls to be found there.  However not sure why a tourist gives a toss about being seen going into a walk up. When I lived there once a week I would grab a cab to 123 Bonham Strand. Drop my weekly dry cleaning to the 1 hr dry cleaning on the left, into 123 for a fuck with one of my regulars (still get hard thinking of Fat Yee and Fei Fei from there) and then into a French Deli on the right to pick up some lunch. Pick up the dry cleaning again, cab back to the office, and job done. All the 141 sites seem a bit empty now though - probably their absurd covid over reaction.

Offline onepunchman

Reservations for hotel girls. Call or SMS the number and you will get a hotel - simply walk in and  go to the room so somewhat more discreet. The hotels are fully aware of what's going on and are on kick backs. More pricey and often the better looking girls to be found there.  However not sure why a tourist gives a toss about being seen going into a walk up. When I lived there once a week I would grab a cab to 123 Bonham Strand. Drop my weekly dry cleaning to the 1 hr dry cleaning on the left, into 123 for a fuck with one of my regulars (still get hard thinking of Fat Yee and Fei Fei from there) and then into a French Deli on the right to pick up some lunch. Pick up the dry cleaning again, cab back to the office, and job done. All the 141 sites seem a bit empty now though - probably their absurd covid over reaction.

I see thanks. So the ones with "Exotic Hotel" as type on 141 are the more discreet ones.

I am not so tourist there as all my relatives are in there.... try to be discreet haha
They told me people are used to staying home now thanks to Covid. Also, everything in Mainland China is cheaper (food, entertainment, etc.) and with better services. With the kinda new direct transportation to Mainland, people are more inclined to have fun in China instead.

Offline hamchang

I see thanks. So the ones with "Exotic Hotel" as type on 141 are the more discreet ones.

I am not so tourist there as all my relatives are in there.... try to be discreet haha
They told me people are used to staying home now thanks to Covid. Also, everything in Mainland China is cheaper (food, entertainment, etc.) and with better services. With the kinda new direct transportation to Mainland, people are more inclined to have fun in China instead.

Chance of seeing someone you know is about a million to one. Jump on the MTR across the harbour and get stuck in. Its not as if you are standing on the street knocking on a door.  You simply dodge in an open doorway and you are out of sight.

Offline Cambridgy

Yep HK is close to paradise for punting. From experience getting over the bridge to China can be a pain in the ass with queues and visa checks. If you want to chill on the nice beaches, have business or family in Shenzhen that’s good - but a trip over expressly for punting isn’t a sensible idea.

Offline hamchang

Yep HK is close to paradise for punting. From experience getting over the bridge to China can be a pain in the ass with queues and visa checks. If you want to chill on the nice beaches, have business or family in Shenzhen that’s good - but a trip over expressly for punting isn’t a sensible idea.

Jump the ferry to Zhuhai from Sheung Wan if anyone want to piss about in China. A lot simpler than schlepping through the NTs. Just over an hour and VIP class is only 300 HKD. No queues and straight in more or less. Macau for next level whoring though and by helicopter is the only way to arrive. About 400 quid from memory.

Offline londonhas

Are there many foreigners in these walk-ups? Or would we stick out an attract alot of attention? I guess girls in HK are foreigner friendly compared to places like Japan.

From experience last visit went to a 141 but I think the girl was there solo. Near Tin Hau station and separate exit so nobody see you coming in and out (just one or the other)

The place was a dump though but the girl was speaking Chinese to me with my dick in her mouth and super talented with bbbj. Then in CG I came in less than a minute. It's true everything is so quick and efficient over there lol

Offline Steely Dan

Are there many foreigners in these walk-ups? Or would we stick out an attract alot of attention? I guess girls in HK are foreigner friendly compared to places like Japan.
It is a mix.  HK remains diverse compared to PRC.  And no one give a shit anyway.  Walk up, walk in, and punt away!

Online Jimbob212

Are there many foreigners in these walk-ups? Or would we stick out an attract alot of attention?

I got a glance or two at my general direction initially by everyone, but honestly no one cares, everyone there will be there for one thing and one thing only. When I was there I saw another Middle/South Eastern chap, a white guy with a small group of Chinese, and my White ass. We're just all going about doing our own thing.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

From experience last visit went to a 141 but I think the girl was there solo. Near Tin Hau station and separate exit so nobody see you coming in and out (just one or the other)

The place was a dump though but the girl was speaking Chinese to me with my dick in her mouth and super talented with bbbj. Then in CG I came in less than a minute. It's true everything is so quick and efficient over there lol

I was the only one when I went to Fuji building , I didn’t care though it was good fun even if I hadn’t partaken in some well delivered services , after which I still checked all other doors on my way down .

Offline Royalthailover

Will be in Hong Kong in July, looking forward to having a walk around some of these walk ups! Cheers for the tips