Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Anny oliveria - Birmingham  (Read 1973 times)

Offline nezbleu

External Link/Members Only

just been to see this lady... no reviews on here so toftt

to my surprise - she looked like the photos..
had agreed the hour - bit pricey .£200
all done on text - good communication

she definitely seems more of a top - i did want to get active and be passive in the hour but failed!! she took charge and it was about her pleasure.... which was mine and i dont mind that.
the photos dont lie - she was  very decent sized 
so attractive - kissed - made me go down on her - fucked me in a couple of positions  - and wanked me off whilst in missionary - hence no topping for me!!!
was a good punt but shorter than the hour - she was into it tho and more to do with me not been able to hold back. only problem is language - she speaks bugger all english.
she did offer to cum.. but wanted more ££ and i didnt have/and was also aware that id have probably been better off with a 30 minute booking....

all in all a good punt.. think shes headed for manchester then london...

Offline cocacola1980

Should be in the Trans Section. Why do these TS's have huge dicks anyway, is it part of the surgery?

Offline Hazz9902

External Link/Members Only

just been to see this lady... no reviews on here so toftt

to my surprise - she looked like the photos..
had agreed the hour - bit pricey .£200
all done on text - good communication

she definitely seems more of a top - i did want to get active and be passive in the hour but failed!! she took charge and it was about her pleasure.... which was mine and i dont mind that.
the photos dont lie - she was  very decent sized 
so attractive - kissed - made me go down on her - fucked me in a couple of positions  - and wanked me off whilst in missionary - hence no topping for me!!!
was a good punt but shorter than the hour - she was into it tho and more to do with me not been able to hold back. only problem is language - she speaks bugger all english.
she did offer to cum.. but wanted more ££ and i didnt have/and was also aware that id have probably been better off with a 30 minute booking....

all in all a good punt.. think shes headed for manchester then london...

Thanks for the review!

Asked on a discussion thread if anyone had seen her as was interested

But if she’s more Top then might have to pass cause I want to be top only

But she looks FAF

If I didn’t have a punt lined up I probably would’ve bit the bullet after your review  :cool: